Everyone, these are just assumed numbers based on assumed (most likely) rates. Foot does his best and we go from there. All statistics have error. The intention of my first post on the last page was to start more discussion, which it has.

Jebrim mentions all the time he wants competition, I presented him potential. Now I get yelled at in Jebrim's twitch with explanations of how 'my numbers' are wrong. Ummm, they are numbers from foots site and I did one simple math operation, divide.

Jebrim, if you want competition, than don't get all defensive and worried when it is potentially presented to you. Do not attack me for having 'wrong' numbers when the numbers I used were computed from yourself and Foot. I've donated to your twitch and tried my best to add topical discussion to motivate you. So please refrain from accusing me as being 'wrong' when I use your assumptions to come to a certain conclusion that might have you loosing.

Yes Jebrim -- you claimed 1800 heats/hr. I did 3 hour timings of you at 1450, 1550, and 1600 (no talking on your part that last one). Point is, the rates are best estimate. Obviously, your off. But so what, slayer is most likely off also. assuming the error, who knows what my number would be. But please note that all of this is not done out of hatred towards you. My only intention was to present competition and start more discussion. So please dont call me out on twitch.

• Like 1

Jabberwoky told me that foot's calculator overestimates xp/hr based on his average rates, so his hours to max are inflated. He also told me that he made around 400m from slayer, which will allow him to use runners for most if not all of runecrafting, inflating his hours to max even more. All of this coupled with the fact that he's outpacing Jebrim gives me hope that someone who doesn't suffer from a rare form of autism might max first.

God, he should try runners making smoke runes at the fire altar. I imagine you'd get immense rc xp doing that. It'd be quite a logistical task mind you, with the shipping on binding necklaces..

A crafting of ~23 ess takes only 1 tick before you can accept the next trade from your runners. With skilled runners and skill yourself, you could probably craft 200+ ess a minute. This is over 100k xp per hour.

• Like 1

LgEZt.png

Jabberwoky told me that foot's calculator overestimates xp/hr based on his average rates, so his hours to max are inflated. He also told me that he made around 400m from slayer, which will allow him to use runners for most if not all of runecrafting, inflating his hours to max even more. All of this coupled with the fact that he's outpacing Jebrim gives me hope that someone who doesn't suffer from a rare form of autism might max first.

God, he should try runners making smoke runes at the fire altar. I imagine you'd get immense rc xp doing that. It'd be quite a logistical task mind you, with the shipping on binding necklaces..

A crafting of ~23 ess takes only 1 tick before you can accept the next trade from your runners. With skilled runners and skill yourself, you could probably craft 200+ ess a minute. This is over 100k xp per hour.

but costs 40 gp/xp or something like that?

Actually his hours to max wouldn't change based on slayer xp rates since he is 99 Slayer, so it's not logical to say his hours are inflated. Rather, everybody who is not 99 Slayer has "deflated" hours assuming the Slayer rates are overestimated.

This is such a pointless semantical argument; it's something Jebrim would do to deflect the actual point and condecsend at the same time, but I'll rephrase to appease you: his hours are inflated with respect to everyone elses' hours. Also, when i was getting 99 smithing I timed a few perfect inventories and extrapolated the max superheats/hr to be ~1886. 1800 casts/hr is a pretty easily maintainable average, but it doesn't surprise me at all that Jebrim does around 1500/hr.

It's unnecessary to talk about how perfect my perfect inventories were btw. I'm positive that I timed them correctly, and if truely perfect inventories are any faster it would be irrelevant to the point I was making anyway.

Actually his hours to max wouldn't change based on slayer xp rates since he is 99 Slayer, so it's not logical to say his hours are inflated. Rather, everybody who is not 99 Slayer has "deflated" hours assuming the Slayer rates are overestimated.

This is such a pointless semantical argument; it's something Jebrim would do to deflect the actual point and condecsend at the same time, but I'll rephrase to appease you: his hours are inflated with respect to everyone elses' hours. Also, when i was getting 99 smithing I timed a few perfect inventories and extrapolated the max superheats/hr to be ~1886. 1800 casts/hr is a pretty easily maintainable average, but it doesn't surprise me at all that Jebrim does around 1500/hr.

It's unnecessary to talk about how perfect my perfect inventories were btw. I'm positive that I timed them correctly, and if truely perfect inventories are any faster it would be irrelevant to the point I was making anyway.

I wasn't even trying to argue or refute what you said at all. I say this because I've seen that many people have this misconception that somehow it takes more hours to gain 0 Slayer xp at 20k xp/h than it would to gain 0 Slayer xp at 25k xp/h.

• Like 1

I'm not entirely sure of the gp/xp. Would depend entirely on how much you are paying for your runners. It has a raw cost of ~4 gp/xp to begin with.

It's not a pointless semantical argument, there is a subtle, but non-trivial difference.

LgEZt.png

I'm not entirely sure of the gp/xp. Would depend entirely on how much you are paying for your runners. It has a raw cost of ~4 gp/xp to begin with.

It's not a pointless semantical argument, there is a subtle, but non-trivial difference.

>Jabber's hrs are inflated

>no every1 else's hours are deflated@@

>not semantics

lol

anyway this thread completely lacks any meaningful discussion and i've recently quit, so feel free to argue more about the meaning of semantics and whether or not you're arguing about semantics.

>Jabber's hrs are inflated

>no every1 else's hours are deflated@@

>not semantics

Except one statement is correct.

The rate of a skill that the player is already maxed in will have no impact on the time left to max. It only impacts those who still have that skill left. That one persons hours are inflated does not imply that the others are deflated.

You want to focus on there being a relative difference - so then just say that.

Let's give an analogy as those tend to help explaining things...

There's two cars on a road, car A and car B. Car A's speedometer overestimates its speed by 5 mph. Car B's speedometer accurately measures its speed.

According to their speedometers, car A is travelling at 70 mph, and car B is travelling at 50 mph.

Now we appreciate the speedometer is wrong, and car A is actually travelling at 65 mph - car A's speed is inflated by 5 mph, and the actual relative difference in speed between the two cars is 15 mph. Using your approach, you would interchangeably say that car B's speed is underestimated and is actually travelling at 55 mph, so to maintain the 15 mph relative difference. But in actual fact, the speeds are absolute, and you can't pick and choose whether one is moving faster or the other is moving slower, because they are absolute speeds.

See how absurd this is yet?

anyway this thread completely lacks any meaningful discussion and i've recently quit, so feel free to argue more about the meaning of semantics and whether or not you're arguing about semantics.

>I know I'm not right, and don't fully understand this, and can't win this argument

>I'm going to excuse myself now because I'm too proud to accept the above, and don't want to be around when I have to accept I'm wrong

>Look, aren't you being silly arguing about semantics, you should be ashamed, and poooof I'm gone!

LgEZt.png

but I'll rephrase to appease you: his hours are inflated with respect to everyone elses' hours.

No need to "appease", I do not really care to be appeased. It's just a personal value of mine to be accurate, exact, and understand things fully. If you don't share it that's fine.

LgEZt.png

but I'll rephrase to appease you: his hours are inflated with respect to everyone elses' hours.

No need to "appease", I do not really care to be appeased. It's just a personal value of mine to be accurate, exact, and understand things fully. If you don't share it that's fine.

take note of the timestamps lol; I was appeasing foot, not you. I thought what I was saying was implicitly relative, but clarified after foot's response.

take note of the timestamps lol

I saw, you did respond to my post with it though, so...

This has become a bit petty/personal, happy to take it to pm if you want.

LgEZt.png

Jabber isn't using runners anyway so it doesn't even matter. Besides the 400m made claim was including camping abyssal demons outside of Slayer and was before costs, so it was far from the actual profit made from Slayer.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

take note of the timestamps lol

I saw, you did respond to my post with it though, so...

This has become a bit petty/personal, happy to take it to pm if you want.

Maybe you guys should clarify if "inflated" means the site says more hours remaining til maxed than reality or less. I think that's where the confusion is. Undervalued and overvalued may be better terms in this case.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

He was banned in a wave that included about ~150 maxed players, most of the people who have come forward that have been banned have said the reason was for botting (although atm they are all denying it...i personally don't believe them)

this is all that has been said so far

3kxyE.png

Huh, Razzeh botting? I kinda doubt it, he seemed pretty legit in terms of actually being there when he was online. Gold selling maybe, or perhaps some other petty thing that got him a temp ban, but I really don't think he botted.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Jabber could possibly afford to stick with astral through 99 instead of going to nats. Thats an extra 5k xp/hr and would save him 50 hours.

And by inflated -- players with slayer left would display more hours, so you would have less time than what the calculator is calculating.

Jabber could possibly afford to stick with astral through 99 instead of going to nats. Thats an extra 5k xp/hr and would save him 50 hours.

And by inflated -- players with slayer left would display more hours, so you would have less time than what the calculator is calculating.

doing rc with astrals to 99 got to be painful :/

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Y

gratz to jebrim on 99 fm, hes doing prayer next i believe

He's 99 Prayer now too. gf

buyable prod. He'll burn out once he hits the slow skills.

lol probably most stupid post i ever seen about jebrim...

first look at his stats before posting shit...

I posted that on the 13th of june, and gemeos's comment was on the 15th ( two days later, incase you can't count either)

jebrim got 99 prayer the day after i made the post.

i'll let you figure out the rest.

sorry for digging up and old post, just thought i'd offer swisscooler a bit of 'assistance'

Edited by Kimberly

Y

gratz to jebrim on 99 fm, hes doing prayer next i believe

He's 99 Prayer now too. gf

buyable prod. He'll burn out once he hits the slow skills.

lol probably most stupid post i ever seen about jebrim...

first look at his stats before posting shit...

I posted that on the 13th of june, and gemeos's comment was on the 15th ( two days later, incase you can't count either)

jebrim got 99 prayer the day after i made the post.

i'll let you figure out the rest.

sorry for digging up and old post, just thought i'd offer swisscooler a bit of 'assistance'

I believe Swisscooler was responding to "buyable prod. He'll burn out once he hits the slow skills."

Edited by Kimberly
  • Like 1