does anyone know if razzeh's going for maxed or if he just wants the combat skills 99?

if he go for max he got a nice chance in being first.

but jebrims also boostig through the top ten

I should be 1st on the site tomorrow. However, if you make manual adjustments to correct the xp rate inaccuracies in the calculator, I'm already in 1st right now. :)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

does anyone know if razzeh's going for maxed or if he just wants the combat skills 99?

I should be 1st on the site tomorrow. However, if you make manual adjustments to correct the xp rate inaccuracies in the calculator, I'm already in 1st right now. :)

nice gz :D

I should be 1st on the site tomorrow. However, if you make manual adjustments to correct the xp rate inaccuracies in the calculator, I'm already in 1st right now. smile.png

nice gz biggrin.png

When's the update?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I should be 1st on the site tomorrow. However, if you make manual adjustments to correct the xp rate inaccuracies in the calculator, I'm already in 1st right now. smile.png

nice gz biggrin.png

When's the update?

i really hope tomorrow i will start doing it weekly.

i didn't find the time to do the update, also i wasn't much at home.

but at this weekend it should start weekly

So here's the update, sorry i didn't find the time for making it. but i will start doing it weekly from now on :P

[spoiler=Update]Top 10 Weekly Update

1. Jebrim - 1738 hours to max 1skill 99 - (+91hrs) - (+5 ranks)

(+8.7m xp) Jebrims smashing through the top ten, He went from Rank 5 to Rank 1 in two weeks. After reaching lvl 92 in rc, jebrim went

To fishing very quickly (+4.4m xp). he reached lvl 92 yesterday and started with

Prayer (1.1m xp) and Construction (1.2m xp).

Recent 99s: None

99s in sight: None

2. Razzeh - 1739 hours to max - 6 skills 99 - (+65hrs)

(+12.2m xp) Amazing gains from Razzeh. After reaching slayer 99 as first

He went on prayer and finished It in less than a week.

Looks like hes going for the Combat stats 99 because he did much of magic (3.3m xp)

and some ranged (1.6m xp). It also looks like hes killing dark beasts or something for

drops because he get much attack (2.3m xp) and Hitpoints (1.3m xp)

99s recent: Prayer

99s in sight: Range and Magic

3. Dark Lust - 1753 hours to max - 99s - (+70hrs)

(+7.4m xp) Our Total Rank 1 Dark Lust is as always training almost every skill to get

High total lvl. She did some slayer (+411k) and reached lvl 80 in crafting (+1.1m).

She also did some smithing (+730k xp).

4. Osrs Zezima (Miller1) - 1759 hours to max - 99s - (+50hrs) - (-4 ranks)

(+2.6m xp) Miller just trained some slayer (+400k) and some prayer (+140k)

Rest xp is in combat stats.

5. Alkan - 1773 hours to max - 99s - (+80hrs) - (+4 ranks)

(+3.7m xp) The Big dick boss mostly trained Runecrafting (1.8m xp)

and farming. (1.1m xp)

Alkan is going for 91 rc and should get it in the coming 2 weeks.

I think hes also going for 99 farm but is still far away.

99s in sight: Attack and defence

6. Woox16 - 1777 hours to max - 99s - (+90hrs) - (+2 ranks)

(+5.7m xp) Looks like Woox is training the slow skills first.

He did much of Agility (3.2m xp) and stopped fishing at lvl 97 (1.6m xp)

Recent 99s: none

99s in sight: none

7. Foot - 1781 hours to max - 99s - (+58hrs) - (-2 ranks)

(+7.2m xp)After his slow weeks Foot is back with getting nice xp in

Crafting (4.9m xp), looks like hes going for 99. He also did a bit of mining (1m xp)

runecrafting (600k xp) and usual farm runs (730k xp).

8. Nizmo30 - 1789 hours to max - 99s - (+54hrs) (-4 ranks)

(+17.7m xp) I dont know if Nizmos going for 99 all skills because he stayed on slayer

(+600k xp) and reached rank 1 and 14.5m xp in Slayer.

Hes going for 99 prayer now and should reach it tomorrow (+11.1m xp)

9. Eg Froggen - 1807 hours to max - 99s - (+80hrs) - (+1 rank)

(+5.6m xp) Froggen only trained Fishing (+4.7m xp) and I think hes going for 99.

He should reach it in about a week.

99s in sight: Fishing

10. User - 1882 hours to max - 99s - (New in Top Ten)

(+6.3m xp) Our new Top ten Users cutting the hell out of the trees. (+5.6m xp)

He reached lvl 97 and should reach 99 in the coming 2 or 3 days.

• Like 1

With a shrinking playerbase, should buyables be placed at a greater priority to complete first than they have been historically? If the playerbase shrinks so much that the demand for gold disappears and resource skills aren't botted, surely it would be hard to amass bulk items to train effectively. For those of you in the race to maxing, what are your thoughts? In the months to come could we perhaps see top players resorting to DIY methods of training, or will there be sufficient supply to train quickly?

I would consider crafting, smithing, prayer, and construction to be the buyables most affected by the supply of resources. To my knowledge no one has more than two of those completed. I think it will be very interesting to see how these skills are managed in the coming months.

I think the lower population is due more to bots being banned than people actually quitting 07.

it's a mix of both

There's still a ton of bots everywhere, namely at Yew Trees (the place I've noticed most), though last night I noticed a lack of Goblin Killing bots

People are definitely quitting though too, there's less votes in the polls, the forums are less active, and most of said forums is people complaining about the same thing...Bots

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

jagex brokes once again their promise...

i love 07 and i'll play it even with bots but they said at 500k yes votes, they will add antibot lol i don't see any anti bot watch..

edit: forgot to add:

but that's jagex, they are like this since about 4 years, so why is everyone surprised about this?

i love 07 and i'll play it even with bots but they said at 500k yes votes, they will add antibot lol i don't see any anti bot watch..

but that's jagex, they are like this since about 4 years, so why is everyone surprised about this?

We didn't get 500k votes, but they did add BotWatch.

BotWatch doesn't just start banning bots. It isn't a system which simply "has" a profile for what to look for in a bot. It gets built through a heatmap of player reports. If a ton of bots get reported at East Varrock mining essence, it can build a profile from that and ban accounts with that same exact behavior.

Re-read what they said. 500k+ votes was anti-botting updates for sure, 250k+ votes was possible anti-botting updates.

2j3qh46.jpg

Yay the site is back. Foot changed the calculator to be more accurate now and removed the empty 96-99 rc tweak now that we've caught up to the runners. He wants the guy who's doing weekly updates to use the new time graph page that's linked on each individual's tracker page. It shows the hours difference from last week using the new calculations so it'll be accurate.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Yay the site is back. Foot changed the calculator to be more accurate now and removed the empty 96-99 rc tweak now that we've caught up to the runners. He wants the guy who's doing weekly updates to use the new time graph page that's linked on each individual's tracker page. It shows the hours difference from last week using the new calculations so it'll be accurate.

k thx i will use the time graph

Okay :)

I'm also thinking of doing my own weekly updates in my commentaries on Youtube btw.

yeah would be nice :P but i think then starts the shit aboutyour ego again when you make the about about yourself lol

"the first rank, me, is smashing out crazy gains with playing 14.4hrs a day on avg"

will be funny to hear haha

(i'm not hating)

Okay smile.png

I'm also thinking of doing my own weekly updates in my commentaries on Youtube btw.

yeah would be nice :P but i think then starts the shit aboutyour ego again when you make the about about yourself lol

"the first rank, me, is smashing out crazy gains with playing 14.4hrs a day on avg"

(i'm not hating)

I don't talk like that. I'm real about everything I say and give my honest opinion. And when I talk about myself, I never say I'm [bleep] epic. You may not be hating, but you're still being quite disrespectful and insultive.

My moneys still on Alkan to max first.

EKypZ.gif

Okay. I'll match that bet. How much?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Okay smile.png

(i'm not hating)

I don't talk like that. I'm real about everything I say and give my honest opinion. And when I talk about myself, I never say I'm [bleep] epic. You may not be hating, but you're still being quite disrespectful and insultive.

i'm not being disrespectful or insultive.

i'm also never said that i'm gonna say aomething like that after your update.

i just showed you an example how much people will think and if you know what i mean, you should know that "the first rank, me, is smashing out crazy gains with playing 14.4hrs a day on avg"

is only a normal update like i would wrote it only difference is that this is written in first person, not third like usual, so everyone will think you got a big ego but it's just a normal update.

so i wasn't disrespectful, you just disunderstood me ;)

I don't think you would have mentioned his ego if you weren't trying to be disrespectful.

lol this time i really didn't ment to say anything about his ego...

it's a bit hard to describe what i mean because i can't english perfectly.

i would say the same about the ego even when foot, alkan or such any guy said they make te update while beinh in the update (being in top ten) everyone who talks about himself on an update speaking like he got a huge ego but they just make an update, they just tells what and how much they do, and if it's (specially in jebrims case) the number 1 player with nice experience, it'll be much hating about ego, saying stuff like "i'm smshing out ...m xp"

i just mentioned that to "warn him" becsuse it will be like this, haters gonna hate...

• Like 2

I think he was merely bringing up the point that people have often talked about his ego and by doing it people will continue to say things. It's quite nice someone not in the race doing it as a 3rd person since a few have their own videos about what they are doing etc going already. But I'd like to see you do it too, Jebrim, someone who probably knows what a lot are actually doing.

• Like 1

I don't think you would have mentioned his ego if you weren't trying to be disrespectful.

Swiss's first language is obviously not english which means it's probably just a miscommunication. Anyone whose read his posts knows he's not confrontational and a generally nice person, so it's really annoying for this to take up a page of discussion.

As for jebrim's ego, he undeniably has a massive one. It's obvious to anyone who talks to him, and I've had many of his clan members/people he considers good friends tell me he is extremely arrogant and elitist. That being said, he does provide decent information through his videos. Considering that there's such a lack of anything even slightly substantive on youtube, I don't mind putting up with him.

donate plz 1st 2 max

• Like 2