Just got banned, pretty sure it was a jmod misclicking during a bot hunt or something.

Probably doesn't help that I get reported 20+ times a day for being a noob and wearing my 99 rc cape :(

Appeal it, high chance of success considering how many accidental bans seem to have happened during these bot hunts...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Yeah I've heard of lots of accidental bannings, Jagex need to be more careful when just banning people they think are bots.

I mean it's great they're out there banning bots in-game, but misclicks really shouldn't happen...

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Someone should start up a top 15 update thingy like on the 200m all skills page. You can use http://www.crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/timetomax.php?count=50 and maybe not count some of the rc'ers idk.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Someone should start up a top 15 update thingy like on the 200m all skills page. You can use http://www.crystalma...ax.php?count=50 and maybe not count some of the rc'ers idk.

Why ditch RC'ers? Also, might want to go based on the real top 15 just for the sake of continuity once the people with low hours catch up in overall?

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

Just got unfairly banned on JenniferChen. Was doing a quest too... how do you bot quests.

Well, gg front page overall.

Yeah, this is getting very annoying now.. they need to sort out their bans. :\ I appealed and e-mailed their customer support, you should try the same.(Although I'm still waiting)

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

Maybe a few front pagers are botting ;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I guess the 'innocent until proven guilty' shtick doesn't apply here. Besides, there isn't really a way to prove that I don't bot (cause really, I don't think either of you can prove/disprove your innocence either).

But I guess my only half-evidence is that my stats are pretty balanced? My Cooking + Fletching + Rc + Hunter + Mining are relatively low mainly cause I hate those skills, while I've done all my combat training with slayer + I have somewhat decent stats such as 70 herblore, 69 farming, and 75 crafting.

birds.png

A few words.

Jagex is mass tempbanning anyone who has used an autotyper.

Foot was the one who suggested to me that there should be a top 15 update since this is a very interesting race. I'm repeating it and yes, I'd like it too. This is more than just about some e-peen bs. I'd like to see what my competition is up to easily. This is a very fascinating race.

Concerning Rc'ers, the only reason I mentioned ignore them is because the calculator currently isn't accurate between using runners and not using runners. It is giving them an artificially high number on that site I linked and Foot and I are currently ignoring them and viewing them as much lower than they're shown as. The slayer rates also look to be a bit off (underestimated) as well, since real time gains and the site gains are not keeping in sync.

And some news about the competition. Atrate is temporarily banned for three weeks, similar to Jenn. Autotyper. Foot's power is currently out and has been for over a day. Apparently there was a weak storm and his power company isn't doing very well atm. He's not sure when he'll get it back. Dark Lust is rank 1 now and can make very easy money taking advantage of her great ip address while dds staking. It's basically free cash for her. She has told me that she won't be using any runners for RC though, which shouldn't give her too much of an advantage then. She'll be slaying for awhile.

P.S. Don't insult me. Keep any negative thoughts to yourself. I put a lot of hard work into this game and this competition and I don't need nor desire to deal with any drama. If you can't respect that, maybe you shouldn't be posting on these forums.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

having a good IP is not good money by itself staking, everyone who is good at staking has known about it for months, and how to get a decent one.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

She uses a scout and only stakes the ignorant ones she knows doesn't have a good ip. I'm guessing this scout tests first to see who has better ip, idk. I'm just repeating what she told me, which is that in her opinion it's free money. She's also an experienced staker who funded her skills in eoc with staking, so I'll trust her on that.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png