Dog slayer tasks

spooferfish

I am currently level 22, and have a slayer task of dogs. Where do I go?

The ones in McGurbor's Woods are level 44ish, same with guard dogs in Ardy.. I don't know where else to go, am I going have to level up for a slayer task?

35b9enp.jpg

I believe you can kill Jackals in the desert for Dog Slayer tasks.

When I got dogs for slayer I just ranged them though, was a slow...very unprofitable task though...

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

what they are really saying is, you shouldn't be trying to level the skill they want to eventually get money from you for leveling themselves. I have dogs as well, i'm just gonna kill chickens until my fingers bleed and then get them. On the plus side, i'll be able to kill Elvarg before i can finish my assignment.

what they are really saying is, you shouldn't be trying to level the skill they want to eventually get money from you for leveling themselves. I have dogs as well, i'm just gonna kill chickens until my fingers bleed and then get them. On the plus side, i'll be able to kill Elvarg before i can finish my assignment.

No, they are saying it is faster to level up without running all over the place for slayer until you can train slayer quickly. You finish tasks quicker, and generally have more options for getting around the map.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Can we get a serious answer on this question? (In addition to Vinyl)

I'm level 31, and really enjoy working slayer. I'm going to do lots of quests, open up transports and other things (I completely get your "Wait until you're better suited then work slayer" method, but, I'm really enjoying doing slayer and taking my time with OS-RS.)

With that being said, best spot for non 40+ dogs?

Thanks in advance

-Returning player from 2006-2009 era. Old username used to be Alpha Koldes. Back for Old School RS.

Less no lifing this time around. Thanks a lot, adulthood.

You are trying to kill a monster that doesn't exist...

The only 2 monsters you can kill for your dogs task is guard dogs and wild dogs. Not sure if terror dogs count but possibly those. There are no dogs lower than 40.

Sugar_Nana.png

Just completed the task. The jackal idea is the best and only way to do it. Thanks Vinyl.

-Returning player from 2006-2009 era. Old username used to be Alpha Koldes. Back for Old School RS.

Less no lifing this time around. Thanks a lot, adulthood.