I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

I don't even... what? that one's a lot harder haha.

Sounds like a challenge, eh?

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Collect that last paycheck and get that other job! When the company realizes what they lost, they'll probably want you back, if not with a nice hefty bonus! :)

Are we talking about my employment or my love-life? O_o.

No, I've not had time to try anything. I've got a few walkthroughs saved onto my laptop for when I do though. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

Collect that last paycheck and get that other job! When the company realizes what they lost, they'll probably want you back, if not with a nice hefty bonus! :)

Are we talking about my employment or my love-life? O_o.

No, I've not had time to try anything. I've got a few walkthroughs saved onto my laptop for when I do though. Lol.

Well you can test them on the previous page to see if it works for you as you know the answer of it now =3! And then try and decipher the message in 200m all skills thread =D!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Tackled on the one I posted in the 200m all thread regarding Drumgun?

Account Help

How much what? The guide's already released as of two days ago:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/bird_and_the_beast.htm

Ash and Ned really did a great job on it. I just designed the tabs, containers, moveable maps, and the widget at the top showing the winning god's score over the other.

It came out last Tuesday.

09144a99bb.png

How much what? The guide's already released as of two days ago:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/bird_and_the_beast.htm

Ash and Ned really did a great job on it. I just designed the tabs, containers, moveable maps, and the widget at the top showing the winning god's score over the other.

It came out last Tuesday.

Ned is back?!

this I did not know

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Do I even get a bond for giving you such a good challenge?

Account Help

I've still not tried it. TBH, I may not be able to until the weekend - my Christmas break starts Saturday and goes to January 6th. :D. Been working 12-14 hour shifts and coming home to some chores for Tip.It that are better done sooner then later - somewhat urgent. Sooo excited for two weeks vacation!

Work's not bad now. They kinda realized that they were chewing out the wrong guys and so now we're back the way we were. Luis and I still aren't "allowed" to work together which is bullshit. Rosie got fired - took 2 days off (leaving half way through the shift) and she was only there 2 weeks. =/.

Anyways, back to work... >.<

09144a99bb.png

Glad to hear things are looking better for you now!

I can share this opinion =3!

Account Help

I'm giving you really such a hard time to crack that code ;D!

Account Help

Brother talked me into going to GWD today. Did a 3-overload Saradomin trip and got an Armadyl crossbow, godsword shard 1, and 2 Saradomin swords.

Edit: I should note that the trip ended very early when we both DCed (playing on the same connection).

09144a99bb.png

What speeds are you used to? Currently working with 300-600 (usually) kb/s and at max apparently I can get a whopping 893.7 kb/s... I DC from Skype, RS is a bit laggy... At home I'm supposed to have "15mb/s down, 5mb/s up" but the most I can ever seem to get is 3 down, maybe like 1 up.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png