I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

Went to Bandos today. Crashed a couple people (including teams) and ended up getting 3 drops. So, if we can come up with a funny, and fair, way to distribute prizes, I'll have a Bond or two for the winner.

I got an idea, give them to your favourite Crewbie! :D

obviously would have been me

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Went to Bandos today. Crashed a couple people (including teams) and ended up getting 3 drops. So, if we can come up with a funny, and fair, way to distribute prizes, I'll have a Bond or two for the winner.

But Dan left. :P.

*Snap snap*. Oh no he di-in't. Hehe, JK JK.

But! There's another Bond to go! Just have to think of a way to distribute it - even if I have to make a Raffelcopter. :P.

09144a99bb.png

But Dan left. :P.

*Snap snap*. Oh no he di-in't. Hehe, JK JK.

But! There's another Bond to go! Just have to think of a way to distribute it - even if I have to make a Raffelcopter. :P.

You didn't say that last night....

howlin1eeveesig.png

Had this whole post typed out - forgot to hit Post... So, sorry DownToFletch, I'll answer your work question when I CBA to retype it. :P.

@Howlin: Men will say anything to get you into bed, cuddle cakes. ;).

If anyone can tell me what this says, or even the language, you'll get yourself 14 free days of membership:

4Zjyo.png

Knowing me, it should be fairly easy. ;).

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Ugh... At work. One of the lines broke down. The parts go from the line, then get painted, and then through a furnace. They're stuck on step one, so there's nothing for us to do except eat, drink, and sleep for 90% of our shift. >.<

09144a99bb.png

Well, got word today that a new job will be calling me in the next day or two. It's almost double the pay but... IDK. I love the people I work with now. Brittney I've known since grade school. We were close - when I went to her house a couple years ago, there was still a picture of her and I dancing at our grade 8 graduation in her living room. Our group is:

- Brittney, 24, Canadian.

- Kandy, 47, Canadian.

- Luis, 24, Cuban.

- Manpreet, 23, no idea.

- Rob, 36, Canadian.

- Sandy, 23, no idea.

- Stev, 24, Canadian.

We're a really unusual group, but we get along like best friends. Saturday we all went to the bar. Listened to some amazing bands, danced, and drank. Was great to meet some of their significant others (while the one wasn't sucking on my face...). Saw a few of my really old friends there. Everyone had a blast up until a few couldn't hold their liquor anymore and had to leave. >.<

We'll be going out again this Saturday. I should take a few pictures and videos. :D.

09144a99bb.png

Gz on job as swinger. Get me one 2 pliz

he's being sarcastic don't listen to him

Please speak on my behalf some more ty

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER