I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

How's vorago this week?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

• 2 weeks later...

3Wxjp.png

Did a quick Bandos trip. Guy came, tried to crash me (the reason I bring full virtus/seasinger switch). His 2nd kill I got a BCP - didn't even see it. Thought it was his drop. THen saw him running from altar to a BCP on the ground. THought it was his drop until I saw charms on the ground. :D.

09144a99bb.png

If you're still buying rocktail soups it doesn't seem like ambler is going to scape ever again and I've got 325 that I need to sell and would rather see go to a tip.it'er

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

ahem. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

ahem. wink.png

Well this is awkward...

First one to pm me in game gets them?

Stev whats your rsn?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

._. But I can only get online at the library and annoying opening hours

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

._. But I can only get online at the library and annoying opening hours

What happened to your interwebs?

witchynosaur.png

• 1 month later...

TDs have always been nice to me. :P.

Any ideas on if mage is still decent at Bandos or another GWD boss? Reason I do TDs is to relax, and I want to scratch off one of my other bosses in my free time that I can AFK. :).

Or, is there any other boss I can just spam abilities at (any combat style) without having to really watch - so I can watch a movie on another screen?

Have been expecting Seismic to drop for weeks, but it doesn't appear to be, so I might end up just grabbing a set + tectonic. It's very tempting. =/.

09144a99bb.png

Tectonic and seismic will probably drop next week with Vorago's rocks rotation, considering that it's way too easy :P

Though it's probably best to just buy a set now and kill Vorago with it, having an extra seismic user on the team is always nice.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Tectonic and seismic will probably drop next week with Vorago's rocks rotation, considering that it's way too easy :P

Though it's probably best to just buy a set now and kill Vorago with it, having an extra seismic user on the team is always nice.

Wasn't MCL planning to update Vorago's mechanics to make him even harder?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

IDK why, but I never get tired of seeing:

4xnlT.png.png

While getting KC. Guess I'm oldschool.

Also, mage at Zamorak is terrible. Or at least IMO. I was getting destroyed pretty bad but was able to survive without eating - coming close to death a number of times. But ran upstairs for a drink, left auto/SS on (only expected to get hit maybe 3 times before I got back). Musta been a fast spawn. Came back and I was dead. Guess I'll try Torva/Tetsu or something.

09144a99bb.png

Green bombs are kinda annoying, you have to stand in a circle around vorago.

Whoever the bomb targets (Let's say person A) needs to run and stand on top of the next person (B), both get hit for 1k damage, green bomb follows person B, who needs to run to C, etcetcetc, though the same person can't tank the bomb twice, or not be standing next to anyone, otherwise you get hit for 10k damage. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

So I'm killing TDs for a trip today (still going ATM):

4yeel.png

Edit: This is my drop tab on one account. Note that it doesn't include the limbs I sold for my green when they were 90M each. It took quite a hit from Armadyl and such dropping a lot, but meh. Hadn't planned on selling it for a while anyways, right? :P.

4yeJd.png

Edit: If I'm going to try and snipe a wand a singularity this week (I'll leave my offer in all week, since it's the easiest mechanic), what would be a good price? Right now, singularities are 884M. Do you think if I left an offer in for mid (try to snipe a coinshare drop) and one for 700M that I'd get it (the singularity)? How much should I give for the wand? Having not played in a while, IDK the prices or fluctuations.

09144a99bb.png

Wand is pretty much max cash (Or might be dropping atm) I'd leave an offer in at 1800 for wand and 750 for orb incase of crashes.

Personally I'd buy now, and use them to solo Nex/team vorago, splits will easily make up for it imo.

Not responsible if wand/orb drop below that and you lose a tiny fraction of your bank :p

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]