Killing Spiritual Mages

2muchrune

Anybody have tips for killing spiritual mages? Now that prayer no longer completely blocks damage I'm not sure how to kill them for slayer. I tried killing with Karil's, duel Rune Xbows, addy bolts, and protect from ranged prayer. Still taking massive amounts of damage. With a full load of monks I only mages to kill around 10 before I ran out of food. Was taking damage faster than I could deal it. Anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

2much_rune.png

t50 ranged weapon against t70 monsters= not a great idea. Get atleast t70 ranged equipment and then we'll talk. Assuming you can't get royal(only there is no reason you shouldn't), hancannon would be your best option. Karils crossbow at the very least.

• Like 1

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Thanks all for the suggestions.

And yes, the attack with mage.

I assume you are protecting from mage & not range as per OP, as this will make a difference to how long you survive down there.

Apart from that, agree with above posters that you need to upgrade weapons & ammo.

the_lad_1.png

Best piece of advice. Don't. Just block them.

This. They're hardly worth it. Dragon boots are worth pittance compared to what they once did, and there really aren't any other drops from them to write home about. I don't get them assigned enough to be worthy of a spot on my block list, but I do skip them now.