Possibility of GWD?

Koldes2

The problem with GWD, especially if you're going to compare it with DKS, is that it heavily favored a single class of combat, so much so that if you weren't using these new items, you weren't being efficient in the game anymore.

With DKs, there was something for everyone

And while they (the rings) were the BEST to have, you weren't put at a major disadvantage if you didn't buy it because they weren't THAT good.

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

DDS with rag gear (str ammy, metal gloves, climbers) is ridiculously OP for 1 iteming and you don't even smite anything, if they risk their DDS they use something like fire cape or torso as the +1 item, but they usually don't even risk the DDS.

1 iteming is always going to be a problem and I think we need some high risk wildy worlds regardless of any other updates.

I'd definitely be in favour of buffing the d2h and chain so they're better than barrows, even if this means changing their equipment requirements or even changing the item itself.

How about replacing dragon chain with Kalphite plate and Dragon 2h with Kalphite 2h, let dust devils and chaos ele keep their dragon drops, making them worth doing for the lame vanity items that people love, and giving the most difficult boss some actually good drops. Also fix the queen so that she attacks multiple targets if they're standing on opposite ends of her otherwise it's no challenge.

Give the kalphite plate slightly better sttas than torags possibly with a small strength bonus. Give the kalphite 2h stats a little lower than godswords but more than d2h, and give it a useful spec such as the BGS spec that isn't overly powerful for pure KO power, but useful.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Godwars should be added, eventually... Not in the near future but maybe a year down the road when there are maxed players who want a new boss to fight.

As for current bosses, I agree with Artemis, DKs is where it is at. A pro 3-5 man DK team could camp for a couple hours and bring in a nice chunk of change. My old DK team started playing again in 07 (Metoo1000, Berserking1, Tylersk8shop, Demoncorps, Kingofthecav, and a few more) so I'm pumped to start DKing again as it was always my favorite boss.