03-Apr-2013 - RuneScape Beta Programme: Registration Open

Will H

I really hope that Jagex will let developers create browser extensions/plugins for the new client.

If not, I want to see how they intend to detect people using browser plugins.

Jagex will support plugins for RuneScape in the future.

Just curious if you have a source for this. If so hopefully we could see something like dgsweeper plugin, or a citadel resource count page that is fixed from the broken code jagex has now >.<

It was in one of their first livestreams. Mod Mark and Mod MMG both said that the plan was to make RuneScape "pluginable" so that players could create their own plugins.

I wouldn't be surprised if your DGS Sweeper was the first User-Submitted plugin for this with Jagex support, considering the detail put into it. (if jagex do support user-submitted plugins)

It most likely won't be third-party EXEs. :P. They'll most likely provide some sort of API. I'll be writing a DGSweeper plugin, rest assured. :D.

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Signed up, but not sure if they choose players depending on computer specs or if its random

Edit: nvm reread the article, but then how do they know what pc specs we have, I registered on an ipad.

They have in the past asked people to accept the use of a program that automatically grabbed their computer specs. This is probably still in storage for use. You may have accepted this in the past.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png