Guest Smelly Paws

Have you tried having conversations with other players in areas such as the GE or when skilling where other players are present? It's not too difficult to make friends that way but don't be too 'eager', otherwise you could come across as a bit desperate. Good luck, hope it goes well :)

• 2 weeks later...

Try finding a clan that suits your tastes and goals. There are places both here and on the RSOF where clans advertise themselves. Or just look for the vexillums in the ground at places you like to hang out at, or at the GE. For example, when I first started playing more seriously about 5 years ago, I was really into training Slayer. So, I looked for a clan chat that catered to Slayers. There are groups for just about everything in Gielinor, and it's a good way to make some new friends.

Agree with the above post. My last clan fell apart, but I made some good rs friends who I continue to talk to. So a clan is a great way to make friends. If you still are having trouble then lurk by the HYT friend chat (Serpent Eye). We are a bit crazy but that hasn't scared off anyone yet but we hope you stay.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]