Haven't had an RS Blog in the Longest Time

Latest Level:

I6pTo2G.png?1

Here are my starting stats

9DFLdyr.png

And current stats:

nassau_hall.png

About me:

I'm a bored high school graduate, starting university in the fall. I'm hoping to study something in the physical sciences or applied mathematics. I've played rs on and off for years, but have been exceptionally productive since my return to the game in February after a year-long hiatus. At the moment, I don't really have aspirations to max (thanks fishing/hunter/agility/thieving) but am trying to max combat, and maybe make some money and max buyables too.

I like bosshunting, so if you ever want to kill something, shoot me a PM or find me in Serpent Eye fc or SoDB cc.

I plan to look through my archives later and update this blog with some cool old pictures.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I got a torva gloves drop today but didn't take a pic because I died on the kill. Fortunately the rsof team was kind enough to split.

Instead I have this image from my archives

NZseW48.png?1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Sold for 5.7m

XfVu95f.jpg?1

went dungeoneering this morning and got this

I6pTo2G.png?1

in the process of getting this

zK7q0Al.png?1

which I plan to use tanking nex

lhIf6pm.jpg?1

lol

Vm2xvfF.jpg?1

We did, ended up being around 9m each