GOTTA EAT GOBBLES HIS GOALS! W00T! 95 RC AND A SCREENSHOT YAYYYY! :)

Intro:

Hey! To start off, thanks for reading! My name is Nick, or Gotta Eat, and I'm an 18, nearly 19, year old fraternity man! I quite enjoy playing golf, baseball, football, and video games, as well as writing! I have an amazing set of friends, family, and girlfriend.

Now onto more serious things (lulz not really *headknee*) such as...wait for it...RUNESCAPE! I've played RuneScape off and on for 8 years. I recently quit for almost 2 years, but I'm back, and ready to level now that Summer has come.

I'm not much on screen shots, but I'll try my best to keep up and give you all what you want. Anyways, for 8 years of play, my levels are pretty embarrassing, so that's what I'll be working on.

[spoiler='Here they are ([color=#FF0000]S[/color]tart Level/Goal Level/Current Level/Completed Goals):']

Total Level: 1652/2000/1776

Attack: 75/90/75

Strength: 77/99/77

Defence: 76/90/76

Constitution: 80/99/80

Ranged: 80/99/81

Prayer: 87/99/87

Magic: 77/90/78

Cooking: 99/99/99

Woodcutting: 99/99/99

Fletching: 70/99/76

Fishing: 71/85/72

Firemaking: 99/99/99

Crafting: 55/80/72

Smithing: 49/80/56

Mining: 67/80/68

Herblore: 52/70/60

Agility: 42/70/49

Thieving: 47/80/48

Slayer: 48/99/51

Farming: 40/85/47

Runecrafting: 44/70/95

Hunter: 42/85/49

Construction: 71/99/72

Summoning: 50/99/51

Dungeoneering: 55/85/58

[spoiler=Other goals I'm going for:]- A Partyhat (simply because I've always wanted one and never had one in 8 years of playing)

- 250m bank

- 50m Cooking and Woodcutting experience.

- Catch 'em all!

I'll accept donations, but they're not even close to necessary, all I ask is for your support! I'll probably join HYT now and again, and for now you can probably catch me at W31 Yanille POH's! My PM will be "On" probably 90% of the time, so just PM me if you want to talk!

[spoiler=Supporters (if any):]1.) Yew Treess

[spoiler=Donations (if any):]

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the support, Yew Treess! It means a lot when people can get behind me!

Low Levelled, golf is the greatest game ever invented! Haha, good to know I have a fellow gamer out there with me though! :D

Haha, true, but I'll definitely be making one last final run at being a "good" player, and this is it I believe.

Today I got:

1 Hunter level

1 Agility level

2 Farming levels

1 Herblore level

For a total of 5 levels gained. Obviously they were easier levels to get, but I wasted some time hopping around trying to get a scythe on OSRS. Anyways, I'm pleased for my hour of work. More to come tomorrow!

I got 60 crafting, 71 fletching, and half a farming level. Plus 6 levels so far today. Watching the Spurs/Heat game then getting back on to do some more levelling. Either gonna sell the Dbones I have banked for 90 prayer and continue crafting or I'll be fletching. Nonetheless, not too bad so far.

GO SPURS!

Hahaha the Heat played incredibly well tonight. There defense was staggering in the second half.

Anyways, I've already gotten another crafting level and a smithing level. Currently just working on smithing because I can. Money is running low I'm afraid, so I don't think levels are gonna be coming as fast. Might work on thieving, fletching, or agility soon. I don't quite like any of those skills, but they don't cost me anything, so that helps a lot.

EDIT: I actually just got 81 range and a couple smithing levels. Turning out to be a really good day. Almost 1675 total!

I've gotten 23 total levels today! Lots of progress! Had a good time doing it as well, quite surprising. Still running out of money quickly, my bank is about 14m right now, but it was about 22m at the start of the day, mainly because I just cut gems for my crafting levels, nonetheless, less frivolous spending will soon come...I hope...

6 crafting levels.

4 smithing levels.

3 fletching levels.

2 herblore levels.

2 hunter levels.

2 agility levels.

2 farming levels.

1 slayer level.

1 ranged level.

1675 total level reached and surpassed!

I actually did take a lot of these screen shots, but 23 pictures is a lot to post, and I'm pretty tired. Once levels stop coming so fast I'll definitely start posting some. Doubt anyone cares all too much about my levelling, but it was a productive day, and I'm quite proud of the work I did.

• Like 1

Trying to figure out warbands...it's a lot more complicated then I thought...I honestly have no idea what's going on and I've watched at least 4 or 5 video guides and still I'm kind of lost. Anyone who can offer tips and advice would be great,y appreciate.

The four chats are Pk Warband, Warband Pk, wwbanding, and Warbanding. Shared worlds = don't have to be in a chat BUT YOU MUST HAVE THE DESIGNATED TEAMCAPE. Other warbands are designated to one of the chats, and sometimes a free-for-all.

Oh dear, I feel like I'm gonna be in way over my head, gonna attempt my first warband here within the hour...don't know what experience I get yet though...probably herblore or mining.

EDIT: I was PK'ed. Idk why, but yeah...kinda lame.

Got 65 crafting, 45 agility, 45 farming, and 46 runecrafting. Done for a while, but will be back on later to continue levelling.

Tried posting the screenies I took, but I have no idea how to on these forums apparently because I can't figure it out. Any help solving this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Currently flipping things. I've made 6m today, so it's been productive, just haven't gotten any levels. Trying to make enough cash for a buyable just because I'm lazy.