GOTTA EAT GOBBLES HIS GOALS! W00T! 95 RC AND A SCREENSHOT YAYYYY! :)

I kinda went hard with the RC today...9 levels. Now I'm 55, I'm quite enjoying it too, so I'm gonna continue to work on it until I get bored with Runespan. I'd say it'll last until 65-70ish, but it was a pleasant break from fletching and crafting. I tried to work on agility today though...epic fail.

Forgot to take pics of 55 RC and 57 DG...my bad. Not like it matters.

Just an update, I have way too many screenies so I'm not putting them up.

Since last time I posted here I've gotten 39 total levels, most of them coming from RC, which is now level 78. I wasn't much of a fan of RC before I started this thread, but since then I've gotten into a routine and made it a very enjoyable skill. If only I could do that with Agility...

I'll try and remember to update this more often, especially with screenies of target/milestone levels! 80 RC here I come! :D

So, I just updated all my skills on the original post. Really have made quite a bit of progress since I made this.

Anyways, thanks Runespan and ZMI have been my life the last week on RS, lol. It always seems like I'm too excited to remember the screenie or I miss the level so I can't screenie it, it's quite inconvenient! P:

s2v3mx.png

85 Runecrafting and 1750 total level! Yay! I think I may go cook some and get to 25m experience. I need a break from RC nonetheless. I've also been on OSRS trying to get a mask, unsuccessfully might I add, and that's a major pain. I've never once asked for an item, but if someone gave me a mask for free I'd definitely accept it. I can't deal with hopping or camping a spot with 20 other people. I haven't even seen one yet. I can't even deal.

Thanks guys, I spent 2 hours yesterday camping mask spawns because I was hungover, and I only got like 20k RC xp at the end of the day. Back to it today though, definitely gonna get 86 RC. Hopefully I get it before I go golf with some fraternity brothers who are getting back in town later!

Sitting at Runespan for hours with no one but the occasional bot really makes RC a chore, wish I had more friends in game to talk to, but fortunately I have found a good clan to help out the boredom...

So, while I was RC'ing, I got a free spin and with it I got this...

sno1go.png

I think I got 58 DG, 72 Craft, 51 Slayer, 56 Smithing, 48 Agility, and 72 Fishing from it! Yay for free 6 levels! SOF FTW! (Said no one ever)

EDIT: I forgot, but on my last spin before this I got a large coin bag or w/e and got 530k from it. I'm getting decent things from SOF for the first time ever...

So yeah, I got 86 rc, and I'm like 200k from 87 right now. Probably gonna get that tonight, idk. Might already have it but my girlfriend and I went to see Monsters University and then go out and drink with her sister and some fraternity brothers, so that was fun. For me to be in a fraternity, I haven't drank much other than casual beers this summer, and last night we decided to do Jaeger bombs. I had 6. I don't usually get hangovers but today I'm incapable of any kind of higher function other than clicking at Runespan and occasionally breathing/blinking/smoking.

• Like 1

Just a bump and a quick update! Got 88 rc like 20 minutes ago, but I missed the screenie per usual. Anyways, It's highlighted because it was flashing when I took the picture, but it stopped flashing so I thought I'd be creative. Anyways, here it is!

2m4alc2.png

Wow! Nice work on RC. What are you doing to pass the time? Just chatting with clan? Watching things? Reading books? I really really suck at AFK activities in RS, lol.

Jaeger bombs are no joke! I'm not a huge fan of them, I'm more of an Irish carbomb kind of person. But the end result is the same. Also, if anyone ever offers you 90 proof Parrot Bay, walk away. Walk. Away.

Out of curiosity, have you been getting many lamp pieces while spanning? I've only managed a couple from skilling activities, but I was curious since you've spent a good chunk of time in one area what your luck had been like.

It just depends in all honestly. Earlier I was watching Inception, the I started watching The Office from episode 1 all over again, then I read forums a bit, watch YouTube videos, text people, read a book, write, and now I'm watching Harry Potter. It's just whatever is going on OTHER than that skill is what I'm paying attention to lol. I've got 99 wc and cook (with almost 25m xp) which are really AFK and got 95-99 fm with bonfires which is really AFK, so I just like those things better I guess.

My advice would be to just find something easy to do, and just do it. Focus 99.9% on that individual thing, and use that other 0.1% on things like RS, breathing, eating, blinking, etc. and get yourself into a routine that way. It's quite easy to develop a habit.

As for lamp pieces, I get one piece every 2 or 3 hours I'd say. It's not a great number, but apparently that's more than most are getting. My numbers are probably skewed though, because I haven't been keeping track, and because an hour in Runespan is like 2 hours of real life (if that makes any sense...Runespan is corrupting my ability to use logic O.o)

And as for drinking, Jäger bombs are topped only fireballs, jungle juice, and porch hollers, with incredible hulks coming in close behind in 5th. Thankfully I live in a college town so bars don't care about your age, but especially now over the summer, they just hope you can pay and don't even make an attempt at making sure you're legal. I actually just bought a 12 pack of Stella Artois using my dads ID and the campus liquor store didn't care at all, which is the first time I've ever bought beer from a store. Success. Lol, anyways, it was a fun night to say the least! Luckily I don't puke, unlike my girlfriend and some of my brothers!

Ehh...WVU is talked up a lot. Every college is a party school, and everything else about Marshall is better. Especially the transportation. Moving around WVU's campus is a pain, and if you need to get from one building to another for classes you need at least an hour so you can catch the tram and travel half way across Morgantown to your next building. It's terrible.

Well ya can't do anything but win the games that are scheduled for you. The players don't make the schedules, so they just gotta go be better than everybody else. Marshall already has one of the top quarterbacks in the country, along with one of the best offense in general, all we need is to get the defense rolling.

Just got 89 rc! YAY! ...not really...at all...that's like the least exciting level either, not to mention that leaves me 500k from 90. I think I'm slowly dying inside from all this Runecrafting, but I can't stop. Mehh.

No screenie. Am2lazy.

wl7x4h.png

90 RUNECRAFTING! [bLEEP] YEAH! WHOA! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT LMAO. EXCITEMENT.

In a much calmer version of the above comment. Got 89 and 90 RC today, so that's cool. Pretty excited about it. Don't know if I'll stop at 92-95 or if I'll go all the way to 99...I don't know if I can tolerate another 7.6m xp just for the cape. A bunch of my clannies have 99 RC and they're riding me pretty hard, and that'll be a major reason if I go all the way to 99. I think if I do I might have some sort of party, but I'm undecided on that. That's a long way away nonetheless. I'm at least a week off of that if, and ONLY IF, I keep up the pace I'm currently at...but that's not going to happen. I'm hanging with fraternity brothers all day Thursday, and my girlfriend and I are hanging out tomorrow.

Other than RC'ing, I'm currently stocking up on spins for Friday. If I get one of those rares I'm betting it'll be at least an easy 20 mill. I don't believe it'll be much better than that because of the reaction on the forum, but I figure that'll bolster the bank account so I can at least give either 85 herblore or 95 prayer a shot. Anyways...off for the night, bye!

EDIT: Thankfully the laoptop has some sort of autocorrect because I'm a tad bit drunk. Grammar is poor. Words look the same. Must. Sleep.

Congrats on 89 AND the big 90 Runecrafting! Personally, I think you should go all the way to 99, don't stop now. You're almost HALFWAY to a sweet looking cape. You can do it!!

I'm hoping to get one of the new rares as well. I REALLY need the money right now so i can finally start flipping rares. Keep us updated if you get any luck with it.

Sleep. Is. For. The. Weak.