Introduction, I'm Awinia.

Hello males, females and dragons.

I'm Jack, a dedicated user within RuneScape for around a 5 year period.

As I started RuneScape from a youngster, I had a range of accounts that I leveled up and forgot most of the accounts whilst I was away for a short time.

As I'm now a 15 year old, I began playing RuneScape again a few weeks ago, the 'evolution of combat' development has been annoying, but RuneScape is still as I'd remembered.

I've been a member on other small RuneScape forums, getting to know users, but this time I've decided to help out users that do not contain the knowledge that I do, so 'beginners' if you like.

Hopefully my content that I'll provide will help everyone, I'm just here to post experiences and meet new people.

I'd appreciate it if you'd welcome me into the community, any questions just ask.

You can play along with me if you'd like, I go by the username; Awinia.

Hi welcome! Be sure to check out ALL the forums. Including offtopic. And whenever you are in game join us in the HYT (Serpent Eye) FC!

Now where is that lunatic that usually greets people...:D

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Hi welcome! Be sure to check out ALL the forums. Including offtopic. And whenever you are in game join us in the HYT (Serpent Eye) FC!

Now where is that lunatic that usually greets people... :D

Foreshadowing.... I summon the lunatic!

Looking for me?!?!? :twss:

Anywho, Hello @Awinia and Welcome to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

BTW, in regard to mention of the HYT FC, don't forget to check out the social-type HYT CC. You might find you want to join the clan, of course that's if you don't have one already. You can even feel free to let them know I sent you, and I'm reasonably sure they'll make you feel right at home. :thumbsup:

~Mr. D. V. "Maybe a lunatic just greeted you?" Devnull

• Like 2

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Welcome Jack,

Hopefully you'll enjoy TIF, a good place to check out would be 'Help and Advice' lots of questions in there that needs to be answered by people in the know how!

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Welcome to TIF! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...