Animal Crossing New Leaf

Sy_Accursed

Didn't see a thread for this so thought I'd make one.

OMG So addicted right now and doing rather well thus far.

Only missing Cherries to obtain all the fruits in my Town.

Also can't sleep + completionist OCD + fiddling with excel= Animal Crossing New Leaf Collectibles Tracker

Pretty pleased with it if I do say so myself, feel free to steal a copy and use if for yerselves.

Oh and anyone playing this who has Cherries, stalk me up NOW - 4639-8947-0527

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Completely addicted to it myself too, I have no idea how to describe why it's so good :P

Went a bit crazy trying to fish all the fish but the waterfall and lake fishies seem to elude me still. Either way I'm loving it sofar, and the Nintendo themed items from fortune cookies are awesome. I must get a full varia suit outfit :D

Also don't have cherries I'm afraid, but got most other fruits by now :) if anyone wants to trade spare fossils and such feel free to pm, keeping any duplicates I get :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

That glitch would drive me insane @Salleh especially if you wanna be super completionist Train station reqs 100 visitors and theres badges tht need 250 visitors and 250 visits.

I've just about started getting duplicate fossils now (on day 5 of my game), as you can see from my tracker thing I'm getting on well with all the collections really especially fish!

Now I *finally* have the axe I wanna go about setting up some orchard areas of each fruit and use staggered harvests to get a daily fruit profit supply to help me clear some public works. Got Reset Centre on the go and soon will unlock museum expand which is a must get for the silver tools!

Also for me a fruit/growables I only have 3 gaps:

Cherries

Persimmons

Bamboo

Got all the rest planted up thanks to 2 friends who needed oranges.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That glitch would drive me insane @Salleh especially if you wanna be super completionist Train station reqs 100 visitors and theres badges tht need 250 visitors and 250 visits.

DAMNIT NINTENDO!!!!

Seriously though, I didn't know that. I hope they patch it or at least allow my router, otherwise bye bye that. Does it count with local play? Maybe I can find some people when I go to Uni and the likes.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Or just use public wifi hotspots? lol

Plv6Dz6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on a roll now. Got the T&T Mart open, been buying Saplings daily from Garden store to work towards the golden axe, Got the QR machine up in the able sisters and should soon of spent enough to make Kicks the shoe store build. Club LOL has now started building, Got Reset Centre and Campsite built from public works, still trying to catch Blathers thinking for 2nd floor museum and silver tools thou and still trying to get silver axe and diving suit from the island store.

Nearly got 9 tree orchards of all the fruits grown now. 3 Orange trees 1 Cherry tree and 1 Banana tree still growing. 3 Coconut, 3 Lemon, 6 Mango and 6 Peach to be planted up tomorrow. Even got some Bamboo via a villager so just gotta wait for Persimmons in the stores now.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Just bought the game today myself. Still thinking up a name for my character and town.

This is going to sounds really sad but... whatever.

When I used to breed Pokemon like six or seven years ago (on the game, I didn't try it in reality obviously!) I used to go on baby name websites. Literally typed in a word relevant to that Pokemon (like 'Water' for a Water-type) and picked whatever name sounded best. Used the same process for my AC:CF town which was "Arelie".

Just bought the game today myself. Still thinking up a name for my character and town.

This is going to sounds really sad but... whatever.

When I used to breed Pokemon like six or seven years ago (on the game, I didn't try it in reality obviously!) I used to go on baby name websites. Literally typed in a word relevant to that Pokemon (like 'Water' for a Water-type) and picked whatever name sounded best. Used the same process for my AC:CF town which was "Arelie".

I usually ended up doing the same... but with Google Translator or took two-three random words and mashed them from the Dictionary. Yay for creativity block. And when I do bother being creative, my naming comes off as really bizarre. So I guess I am on the same boat with you.

Ended up naming my AC:NL town 'Noiria'. Guess it was due to it being Night when I began. Sorta klutzing on the fishing bit, but I think I am getting better. Just did the down payment on my home.

God, this game is addicting.

This is the power of Animal Crossing. Once you are inside you can never escape.

Plv6Dz6.jpg