Shiva memorial

RSgamer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys please dont all email them, They get upset with us.

I didnt see this post until. but nvm. I have already emailed Jagex about a tribute etc by them and still awaiting a reply from them.

Please dont spam their inbox.

Hey, while we're at it why don't we make a statue of Zezima? Hell, why dont we rename Varrock Zezima? And Falador The Old Nite? Cmon people, Jagex is not going to idolize one player over another no matter what happened to them or how good they were.

Did Zezima use his time raising money for people to enjoy the game? Does Zezima Help people in his own time? Does Zezima help the community better itself?

Shiva was a true hero. Him and Nath would host the BEST parties and events. He gave up his time for all Runescape Players, He gave up his items for all Runescape Players. He IS Castle Wars. He Deserves that whole place as a POH.

Sorry to anyone who thinks my post is a bit dodgy or such. Its just really hard to think when you have Death on your mind.

RIP Shiva

Its' a rarity if Zez actually talks to anyone.

And yeh i agree. Although this emailing Jagex will not do anything. I'm sorry but maybe in the old days Jagex would do something special. But there just a buisness now. All you will get is a ton of auto responses.

Shiva was a great player true, a service should be held... true. But no plaue needs to be put up for us to remember him. We can dedicate a spotto him. No sign needs to be applied. Becuase in the end we will know where we can go pay our respects.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Guys please dont all email them, They get upset with us.

I didnt see this post until. but nvm. I have already emailed Jagex about a tribute etc by them and still awaiting a reply from them.

Please dont spam their inbox.

yea, don't ALL email them...

however ... putting up statues in rs most likely wont happen, jagex as a compagny can't go interfere with real life of persons and or put up dedications to them in their game

don't get me wrong, he was a very good friend of me and we spend LOTS of time together at castle wars with others such as lightning and thehate and ...

i do hope that he wont be forgotten soon (i'm sure he wont) as he was a great guy who was very helpful, bestest thing that probably could happen is that they name a NPC to 'shiva', but a whole statue i really doubt

I highly doubt Jagex will put something ingame as a memorial for Anarith. Besides, we can't really give them proof that he died. Even if they did see the news article, how would Jagex know he even played RuneScape and was out friend?

Anyway, I believe a plaque on the Castle Wars wall would be fine (the romo with the 3 portals). But then people will see it and start requesting plaques for themselves. So we may as well start a whole hall o plaques :roll:

Sakura - actually i think they could ignore us forever. They could block all messages from us or keep our letters away with the auto-reply.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png