Shiva memorial

RSgamer

as you might have known here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=403422 shiva passed away.

Im suggesting you mail jagex and tell them about the players death and tell them put a memorial of him in the game. Here's what i submitted.

"As you might have heard Shiva 'Anarith' Kumar has passed away and was an avid player in castle wars. Im suggesting to put a memorial in the game of him in his honor so other players can pay their respects to the late player. Although he was only 18, he loved the game. He was a very generous person, always willing to help the unknowing even if it wasn't in his benefit. Please consider the above."

It would be his dying wish for him to stay in game for enternity.

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which forum? I know he owns a website for AOE3, but I didn't think he went anywhere else.

No plaque will do for this occasion. There needs to be a statue in front of the CW arena. Etched into history will be the image of Anarith wearing full gold CW armor (with possibly hundreds of extra tickets, mind you) ripping the whip out of Abyssal Demon carcass. Heck, this needs to happen. That man was Castle Wars in its purest form.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Bah, re-send it. He must live forever.

Have you ever read Terry Pratchett books? Specifically the Discworld series? Specifically... "Going Postal"?

A character asks why she keeps seeing the same name sent up and down the clacks line, over and over.

She is told that it's to keep the person alive.

After all, no one is dead if their name is still spoken.

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

If your not sure where to do it, look on the left side and see "Information and Advice". Then click "comment on our service" and select "suggestion".

It tells you to go the the forums though to post it instead for sugestions :\ Unless im doing it wrong?

Pennywise I'll try and find your topic.

Edit: Found and bumped it.. it's called "Sign Of Memorial " in suggestions if anyone wants to post.

Hey, while we're at it why don't we make a statue of Zezima? Hell, why dont we rename Varrock Zezima? And Falador The Old Nite? Cmon people, Jagex is not going to idolize one player over another no matter what happened to them or how good they were.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

Hey, while we're at it why don't we make a statue of Zezima? Hell, why dont we rename Varrock Zezima? And Falador The Old Nite? Cmon people, Jagex is not going to idolize one player over another no matter what happened to them or how good they were.

If you think rational, you are right. But when emotions take over your self, you say things like this, and I think you should respect that.

Anyway, I'll try to send the same copy to customer support also.

One thing though, if there are over 500k subscribers, havent any of them died yet, and dont they also deserve a statue.

Actually i know the answer: no. Shiva was a wonderfull person, and helped the comminuty, which you cant say of much people.

Did Zezima use his time raising money for people to enjoy the game? Does Zezima Help people in his own time? Does Zezima help the community better itself?

Shiva was a true hero. Him and Nath would host the BEST parties and events. He gave up his time for all Runescape Players, He gave up his items for all Runescape Players. He IS Castle Wars. He Deserves that whole place as a POH.

Sorry to anyone who thinks my post is a bit dodgy or such. Its just really hard to think when you have Death on your mind.

RIP Shiva

deadforumslol.png

Can maybe Tip.it hold on event in game to pay tribute to him? Pretty pathetic I know but there's nothing else I could do to respect him and I'd really like to in some way.

There is a memorial this Wednesday and the Slayer Tower Event on the Weekend is dedicated to him as it was the last event he hosted.

deadforumslol.png