TET Presents: Slayer Tower and Shiva Tribute! (Sat the 18th)

Barihawk

That was a good event, I generally didn't say a word though because I was trying to capture to perfect shots and I think I did a good job on them, when you talk about being late.... well I was early, infact I think I was the first one to start waiting under the post then beri came along and some other dude and from then on it just started to get packed. I might be wrong about being first but i know i was one of the first.

Errm the only part of the event I missed would have been the drop party, I was too busy editting the pictures and by the time I finished them I think half of the people were gone. great event beri.

foreverforher.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great event it was my first tet event and i hope ill be able to make it to more. shame about that guy that kept acting like we were all idiots and telling to go to lumbridge to find shiva

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

great event it was my first tet event and i hope ill be able to make it to more. shame about that guy that kept acting like we were all idiots and telling to go to lumbridge to find shiva

wasnt his name landscape or something like that?

Anyway, nice event barihawk, thanks for dropping the items for me, the party was great. obby cape, addy boots and dds is what i got. R.I.P. Shiva!

mathisfun.png