Been here too long not to create an account...

Well, guess it's time for me to get this ball rolling!

The name is putthisasit (Put this as it). My IGN is 'Teh 1'.

I used to play all the time, from 2004 to roughly 2010. During that time I ventured into RWT and found myself banned! (that ban hammer...it’s alive lol).

Anyway, that’s the short story...moving on.

Roughly 2? months ago an online friend that I play other games with told me to get back into playing RS. So, I logged into my account which I made 'after' getting banned before. The account was still newbish so it didnt have anything good, or any money to get started with. So, she helped me out as much as she could, got me started on a path, and here I am now. In fact, some of you know here on this site! She’s pretty popular; Her name is ForsakenMage.

I have used the site for 2ish months now and I haven't made an account. I figured I should get to know the community!

So, HI EVERYONE! I am Teh 1. I enjoy taking pictures, editing pictures in Photoshop, working on computers (which is my current job), gaming and talking online with friends from around the world!

I am looking forward to get to meet some new friends and am looking forward to helping the community out whenever I can

Welcome to TIF! :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Welcome to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, @putthisasit. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

BTW, you ought to tell us who invited you here. We really would like to thank them for referring you this way! :thumbsup:

~Mr. D. V. "Also, my siggy's out of date..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Welcome to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, @putthisasit. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

BTW, you ought to tell us who invited you here. We really would like to thank them for referring you this way! :thumbsup:

~Mr. D. V. "Also, my siggy's out of date..." Devnull

Well thank you for the welcome! The person who got me back into the community was ForsakenMage! :)

Well thank you for the welcome! The person who got me back into the community was ForsakenMage! :)

Aming Heart, the Forsaken Mage... yes, a friend of mine, too, and someone I had the great pleasure to work with on Staff back in the day.

Ask her sometime about stories concerning virtual wheelchair rides. It'll be awesome if she chooses to regale you. Full of win and nostalgia.

^^ Welcome to our humble home! Good to see your face, finally, here on the forums. :D

;) I can vouch that he is an epic slayer of zombies and other things non-human.