85 SLAYER! W00T!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLAYER GOAL OVER! DIED TO A KALPHITE GUARDIAN ON WORLD 41 AND LOST OVER 10MIL IN ITEMS. I WOULD CONTINUE BUT I CAN'T AFFORD IT. LIKE 2MIL CASH LEFT. BYE.

FOOL

Don't u give up just like that :S

U can slay without cannon and slowly make money back -.-

Dam ur very little ... dam whats the word.

Anyways what I wanted to say is that u give up at the least downfall.

Come on dude 10mill is nothing people have lost way more get back on ur feet get 85 slayer and 3 whips will be enough to get back that loss.

Your rich, you don't have the same problem. You could lose 10mil all you like. 10mil for me is a huge chunk of my bank. I have no guthans spear, no whip, no obby sheild, no cannonballs, less pots, less rune chains.

I know people have lost way more but for example Leesters, he could mine rune, do barrows fast, do clues well. I can't do any of those.

So a lvl 3 might as well quit immediately because he cant do anything ? :P

My account silver24-7 was made exactly 1 year ago at lvl 3 with no idead of what to do :P

Today I got to jad the 702 in the fire caves without guthans (im 53 def) :P And yes I can say I have some money to spend.

Glad you're back in business tho :)

when U get 85 slayer u'll look back at this small problem and think... whahaha If I'd have left it back there I wouldnt be wearing this blue phat :) ;)

SLAYER GOAL OVER! DIED TO A KALPHITE GUARDIAN ON WORLD 41 AND LOST OVER 10MIL IN ITEMS. I WOULD CONTINUE BUT I CAN'T AFFORD IT. LIKE 2MIL CASH LEFT. BYE.

FOOL

Don't u give up just like that :S

U can slay without cannon and slowly make money back -.-

Dam ur very little ... dam whats the word.

Anyways what I wanted to say is that u give up at the least downfall.

Come on dude 10mill is nothing people have lost way more get back on ur feet get 85 slayer and 3 whips will be enough to get back that loss.

Your rich, you don't have the same problem. You could lose 10mil all you like. 10mil for me is a huge chunk of my bank. I have no guthans spear, no whip, no obby sheild, no cannonballs, less pots, less rune chains.

I know people have lost way more but for example Leesters, he could mine rune, do barrows fast, do clues well. I can't do any of those.

So a lvl 3 might as well quit immediately because he cant do anything ? :P

My account silver24-7 was made exactly 1 year ago at lvl 3 with no idead of what to do :P

Today I got to jad the 702 in the fire caves without guthans (im 53 def) :P And yes I can say I have some money to spend.

Glad you're back in business tho :)

when U get 85 slayer u'll look back at this small problem and think... whahaha If I'd have left it back there I wouldnt be wearing this blue phat :) ;)

Yeah but by then they will be worth 500mill or something stupid like that lol!

sig5235ro7.jpg

Nice goal....I think I have decided to try for this as well. Add me in game or whatever and we can do it together ;) Be lookin for a thread when I hit 70 slayer

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Proud Ex-Crimson Flames Leader

Proud Fire Cape owner at level 102!

To support my 99 slayer goal, Click Here

I'm back to the top again! Here's what I have lost:

Over 10mil,

A couple of levels

I Have gained:

Magic exp from barrows,

Barrows exp,

The lesson - always take a 1 click tele!

sig5235ro7.jpg

Never cut it too close!

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS bring an Ectophial :lol:

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

Woooooooot!

Bia's back up and running!

Good luck mate... after all this, you definitely deserve it!

By the way... you own!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Woooooooot!

Bia's back up and running!

Good luck mate... after all this, you definitely deserve it!

By the way... you own!

:oops: Ty...

Thanks to everyone for helping me get back! When I get 85 Slayer I will pay tip.it back at some event, hold me to that... I'm after obby sheild drop form 149s now...

sig5235ro7.jpg

Don't Guthan the Kets. I just did and I hardly ever healed.

Yeah, I GOT GUTHANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

They heal fine for me :) THanks for helping me...
sig5235ro7.jpg

good luck, i use shilo master i found that using shilo master gave me harder tasks such as nechrayels and gargoyles and even abby demons after i got 86 slayer anyway. in quick note

shilo master: only use if u want medium exp and a steady income of cash ( from 75+ slayer monsters)

use lost city mixed with edge + alot of cannon balls and cannon everything, imsure this isnt first time u may have heard this, to lazy read all the pages anyway, i used that method on SOLID training slayer for many hours a day and was getting 200k exp around a day sometimes lower,

super sets and prayer pots on every task to kill monsters faster ( prayer pots used for str and att pray only) guthans was food :P

good luck, i use shilo master i found that using shilo master gave me harder tasks such as nechrayels and gargoyles and even abby demons after i got 86 slayer anyway. in quick note

shilo master: only use if u want medium exp and a steady income of cash ( from 75+ slayer monsters)

use lost city mixed with edge + alot of cannon balls and cannon everything, imsure this isnt first time u may have heard this, to lazy read all the pages anyway, i used that method on SOLID training slayer for many hours a day and was getting 200k exp around a day sometimes lower,

super sets and prayer pots on every task to kill monsters faster ( prayer pots used for str and att pray only) guthans was food :P

Unfortunately some of us aren't that rich for that many c-balls :P Oh well, I just ran out and they run out quick...Hope you have alot of cash bia :)

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Proud Ex-Crimson Flames Leader

Proud Fire Cape owner at level 102!

To support my 99 slayer goal, Click Here

Unfortunately some of us aren't that rich for that many c-balls :P Oh well, I just ran out and they run out quick...Hope you have alot of cash bia :)

Thanks. Hint:

Buy Steel bars not the actual balls! You save 50gp per ball and you get smithing exp!

sig5235ro7.jpg

Put NFS on your stats :? I wouldn't risk your account to some people on this site.

On another note, good luck on 85 Slayer, pretty good progress so far.

Put NFS on your stats :? I wouldn't risk your account to some people on this site.

On another note, good luck on 85 Slayer, pretty good progress so far.

Will do... Got 107combat and 84 strength earlier!
sig5235ro7.jpg

Wow you still haven't added me yet :( You wanted me too, turn on your pm lol :wink:
I added you when I posted in your thread. Silly timezones probably... Nice to talk to you.
sig5235ro7.jpg

I'm on the west coast of USA, so ya, probably :-\ Done for the night peace.
Around 12 hours difference then... Not surprising we don't see each other lots lol. I'm GMT...
sig5235ro7.jpg