rsof

michel555555

Been looking for co op slayer partners on the rsof. posted on some 30 co op threads in the skills forum. Made my own thread last night then out of the blue this morning a mod locks it, and only it out of the dozen threads i've been on over the week, and tells me to go to the teamwork thread.

No biggie... except the only people who use the teamwork thread are people who are close to max and looking for kk/nex/vorago teams and have no interest or are already done slayer. And since co op slayer has come out everyone who has been looking for a co op team has used the skills forum with no problem.

Tried to remake my thread and another mod locks it saying i cant repost a locked thread.

Now i'm stuck in a forum which not a single slayer uses while i wait a month for jagex to go over my apeal and unlock my original thread.

I wouldnt have a problem if they were directing all co op threads to use teamwork, but my thread is the only one of dozens and now i'm the only slayer on teamwork forum..

:evil:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

RSOF is one of the most... poorly thought out/created/moderated forum I've ever been to, for such an official and old game. Seriously, they get barely any traffic except for when something is 'going down.' Most of this crap isn't needed. The entire set up is absolutely ghastly.

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I avoid RSOf unless I want a good laugh. Seriously, nothing of worth there. Honestly, if you need a co op partner, you'd be better off asking around here or posting in your siggy that you are looking for one.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I avoid RSOf unless I want a good laugh. Seriously, nothing of worth there. Honestly, if you need a co op partner, you'd be better off asking around here or posting in your siggy that you are looking for one.

Junkies on the street corner would also be an acceptable choice.

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

My recommendation? Slay on world 27, which is the Social Slayer world. Odds are good you may find more people willing to team up either at task, or at slayer masters.

Pop in my clan chat sometime, if you'd like. Social slaying happens there sometimes too. I know a couple people are still looking to collect pets, myself included.

Seriously, they get barely any traffic except for when something is 'going down.' Most of this crap isn't needed.

Actually, there are several parts of the forums that are quite active. The Clan Leader and High Level sections come to mind, both have a lot of really good discussion if you're willing to go through it all.

On topic, co-op Slayer isn't really efficient anyway if your goal is 99. If you really want a partner for the fun of it, ask a clan member or a friend to do it with you instead of a random.

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

So you broke a forum rule by posting in the wrong section, then broke another by re-posting a locked thread and you're ranting about it? :wink:

My advice is join a PvM clan or use the social slayer world as was mentioned.

So you broke a forum rule by posting in the wrong section, then broke another by re-posting a locked thread and you're ranting about it? :wink:

The problem here is other players are and have been doing what he has and without locked threads. That's the rant.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]