� Nalz � An Unlikely Hero �

Nice blog! Good luck :D

And omg you work at disney *fangirls*

Hiya! :) Thank you!

Disney is such a great place to work. I love it! If I remember correctly, there's another TIFer that works there too. I just can't recall who it is. :(

I live in Florida so I go to Disney World at least twice a year xD

There's this Florida resident pass which lets you have 3 days entry for $100, which is really good considering a single day pass is a bit over $90 now

And we go for New Years because omg I used to think it was boring until I realized how freaking awesome it is.

It's like this ginormous party! :D

spam2crycryjj9.png

Just saved Evil Dave! Also got --

xJiJXv2.gifLevel 43.

Nice blog! Good luck :D

And omg you work at disney *fangirls*

Hiya! :) Thank you!

Disney is such a great place to work. I love it! If I remember correctly, there's another TIFer that works there too. I just can't recall who it is. :(

I live in Florida so I go to Disney World at least twice a year xD

There's this Florida resident pass which lets you have 3 days entry for $100, which is really good considering a single day pass is a bit over $90 now

And we go for New Years because omg I used to think it was boring until I realized how freaking awesome it is.

It's like this ginormous party! :D

It's so much fun there all the time. Working for The Walt Disney company has been one of the best experiences of my life. If/when you come down, let me know! :)

• Like 1

Obtaurian did way back when, didn't he?

So much nostalgia.

Gt goofy

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Looking to complete The Fremennik Trials and Shilo Village today.

Once those are done I'll be getting the level requirements for Heroes Quest. I need --

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 50.

HJ8AihA.gif Level 53.

vG5Pqke.gif Level 53.

Shouldn't take too long! :)

I miss fast levels when I look at your blog ;_;

Good luck on the quests!

I missed them when I had my old account too, don't feel bad. :P Thanks for the support! :)

I miss fast levels when I look at your blog ;_;

Good luck on the quests!

You mean you miss levels :P

Don't rub it in!

I think I'll be adding a 'Song of the Day' to my blog. Most people really enjoy the music I listen to, so I might as well share it. :)

EDIT: Added it! :) Here it is again for the lazy. ;)

• Like 1

Now I'm working on the Crafting level requirements for The Fremennik Isles!

xodxeWr.gif Level 42.

xodxeWr.gif Level 43.

xodxeWr.gif Level 44.

xodxeWr.gif Level 45.

xodxeWr.gif Level 46.

xodxeWr.gif Level 47.

xodxeWr.gif Level 48.

Crafting is done, but I still have some supplies left over, so I'll use them up and then head on to Woodcutting.

I'll be 47 by tonight, then I need to get 56 Woodcutting (15 levels) and 20 Construction (20 levels).

Headed off to the Maple trees right above Seer's and managed to find an Evil Willow tree. First one I've done on this account. :)

5r1mu8k.gif Level 41.

GoItAzo.gif Level 50.

Only 6 more Woodcutting levels to go, then I work on 40 Agility (3 levels), and 20 Construction (20 levels).

Wow nice strings of levels, jelly

Thanks. :) Make a new account to get some levels again. ;)

GoItAzo.gif Level 55.

GoItAzo.gif Level 56.

Woodcutting requirement is done! Now I'll be heading to the Barbarian Agility Course to get 40 Agility, then 20 Construction tomorrow maybe.

First Agility level! Only 2 more to go now.

AcSB3AF.gif Level 38.

AcSB3AF.gif Level 39.

AcSB3AF.gif Level 40.

I think I'll use the Agility Pyramid for the next two levels. Agility is all done! Construction tomorrow I believe.

Warbands it!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

http://runescape.wik...erness_Warbands

http://www.warbandtr...r.com/guide.php

It is a very, very easy and quick way to get free 300k xp (around lvl 90 or so) a day. While it is technically in the wilderness, the 2nd link I posted is for Warbands FC which divvys up into smaller FCs - when you're in a smaller FC warbands is incredibly safe. And even if you die, you're only going to be wearing about 40k in armor. The worst part about dying is after looting a camp it counts as one of the three camps you can loot per day >.< xp waste!

I, along with a few other Tip.iters warband in the Reddit WB friends chat, which was created originally by Hiroki (TIF RSN Da_Latios I believe?)

It's just a friggen amazing minigame. You can also have a chance to get a free 4m wand every camp. I've gotten 99 Herb from here for free :o

If you're on tonight around 1am est/10pm pst, come join us (if there's a warband at that time, it's a bit different each day).

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

http://runescape.wik...erness_Warbands

http://www.warbandtr...r.com/guide.php

It is a very, very easy and quick way to get free 300k xp (around lvl 90 or so) a day. While it is technically in the wilderness, the 2nd link I posted is for Warbands FC which divvys up into smaller FCs - when you're in a smaller FC warbands is incredibly safe. And even if you die, you're only going to be wearing about 40k in armor. The worst part about dying is after looting a camp it counts as one of the three camps you can loot per day >.< xp waste!

I, along with a few other Tip.iters warband in the Reddit WB friends chat, which was created originally by Hiroki (TIF RSN Da_Latios I believe?)

It's just a friggen amazing minigame. You can also have a chance to get a free 4m wand every camp. I've gotten 99 Herb from here for free :o

If you're on tonight around 1am est/10pm pst, come join us (if there's a warband at that time, it's a bit different each day).

I'll definitely look into it. It sounds simple enough. Also just started a bit of Construction!

GMJj9RS.gif Levels 2-21.

All the levels required for The Fremennik Isles are done! Time to start the quest.

Just got home from work and was greeted with a package from The North Face with two hoodies and two pairs of flip flops. :) Should be completing Shilo Village tonight (after quickly doing Jungle Potion), then getting the requirements for Family Crest. Heroes to follow.

• Like 1

I think I'll be adding a 'Song of the Day' to my blog. Most people really enjoy the music I listen to, so I might as well share it. :)

I'm waitinggggggggggg :P

It's in my first post! Annnnnnd here. ;)