� Nalz � An Unlikely Hero �

Lel, I saw the first one and liked it so was waiting for second! :D

Tell me what you think of the latest one! :)

Logged in finally, got Artisan's Boots from the SoF, as well as a Fishing level!

vG5Pqke.gif Level 43.

Stopped for a shooting star while doing Jungle Potion.

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 36.

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 37.

U08O89k.gif Jungle Potion completed. Shilo Village next!

U08O89k.gif Shilo Village completed.

Now that Shilo Village is done, I'm beginning the level requirements for Heroes. 53 Fishing & Cooking are first up on the list, followed by 50 Mining!

EDIT: Never mind. Going to bed. I's tired.

http://runescape.wik...erness_Warbands

http://www.warbandtr...r.com/guide.php

It is a very, very easy and quick way to get free 300k xp (around lvl 90 or so) a day. While it is technically in the wilderness, the 2nd link I posted is for Warbands FC which divvys up into smaller FCs - when you're in a smaller FC warbands is incredibly safe. And even if you die, you're only going to be wearing about 40k in armor. The worst part about dying is after looting a camp it counts as one of the three camps you can loot per day >.< xp waste!

I, along with a few other Tip.iters warband in the Reddit WB friends chat, which was created originally by Hiroki (TIF RSN Da_Latios I believe?)

It's just a friggen amazing minigame. You can also have a chance to get a free 4m wand every camp. I've gotten 99 Herb from here for free :o

If you're on tonight around 1am est/10pm pst, come join us (if there's a warband at that time, it's a bit different each day).

Sorry for kind of hijacking, but what fc are you guys in around that time most nights? I should be on and would LOVE to get back into doing WBs. I've just had a few bad experiences with bigger fcs and don't like getting pked. Its frustrating.lol

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I like it! I must say though, I am sorta cheating and listening to Majestic's playlist yt makes :L

I understand. Majestic is amazing. :wub:

vG5Pqke.gif Level 47. :) Just a few more to go!

vG5Pqke.gif Level 48.

vG5Pqke.gif Level 49.

• Like 1

vG5Pqke.gif Level 50.

vG5Pqke.gif Level 51.

vG5Pqke.gif Level 52.

I've got about 45 minutes before I have to get ready for work and head out. We'll see if I can pull off the level. If not, I'll see you all in about five or six hours when I return! Tonight should most likely be 53 fishing if I haven't gotten it yet, followed by 53 cooking, then I work on mining and get that to 50. Any suggestions on the best way to train mining? I don't care about making money too much.

EDIT: Manged to get level 53 before work!

vG5Pqke.gif Level 53.

• Like 1

You should level up rl cooking :P

What kinda pizza?

I personally prefer pineapples and green peppers on mine cause I don't eat beef/pork

I already cook a fair amount in real life. :P My girlfriend and I got two large pizzas (for like $15, mind you) and one had green peppers, extra cheese, and pepperoni on a thin crust. Mine was pepperoni, bacon, and spicy Italian sausage. :)

Time to start mining. Have to go from 37 to 50. I heard power mining is much faster with the Quick-Inventory A & B slots though. Just need to figure out how to set it up.

• Like 1

Just figured out how to drop iron ore instantly with quick inventory! Today is a glorious day.

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 42.

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 43.

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 44.

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 45.

Five more to go, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm tired. Good night!

EbnUroK.gif Level 32.

I also managed to snag a level in Dungeoneering due to a Recourse Dungeon. :)

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 46.

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 47.

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 48.

KQ1QiFF.gif Level 49.

Just one more level until I can do Heroes Quest!

Do you do sinkholes as well? I didn't know much about them until about a month back into playing, and wow, 120 dg (and kiln) were the last two things I needed for comp, and I really loved getting nearly 200k xp in like 10 minutes. Pretty sure it goes by levels but free xp is free!

spam2crycryjj9.png

U08O89k.gifHeroes' Quest completed.

7Mfieam.gif Level 43.

yxwzoSA.gif Level 31.

HJ8AihA.gif Level 54.

Now that I've finished that, it's time to get the requirements for Legend's, then I can save Sir Amik.

Do you do sinkholes as well? I didn't know much about them until about a month back into playing, and wow, 120 dg (and kiln) were the last two things I needed for comp, and I really loved getting nearly 200k xp in like 10 minutes. Pretty sure it goes by levels but free xp is free!

No! I haven't even looked into them. How do they work?

I think it's every hour on the 30 min mark, but what I do is run around and open rooms when the game starts and pick up the exploratory totems on the floor (there's one in each room upon entry) and then I start collecting resources. There's this counter on the top left that tells you how many totems you need. There are combat totems, exploratory totems, and then there's only one resource that's available to collect through the floors (like woodcutting, fishing, mining, or plants) and you collect those and deposit them into the deposit chutes before the game is up. The whole purpose though (aside from points I guess) are to get these cards (which can be dropped by a monster, with the exploratory totem on the floor, looted through a chest, or found while getting resources) and at the end they let you trade prizes with the other 4 people in the floor. The cards tell you what they do, so yeah, try it out, i only got a small lamp which was worth 70k my first try and I was happy enough for the 70k xp for a first time. Once you do it once you'll figure out the point. Good luck! You can join sinkhole right after your first one so you don't have to come back a second time!

spam2crycryjj9.png

I think it's every hour on the 30 min mark, but what I do is run around and open rooms when the game starts and pick up the exploratory totems on the floor (there's one in each room upon entry) and then I start collecting resources. There's this counter on the top left that tells you how many totems you need. There are combat totems, exploratory totems, and then there's only one resource that's available to collect through the floors (like woodcutting, fishing, mining, or plants) and you collect those and deposit them into the deposit chutes before the game is up. The whole purpose though (aside from points I guess) are to get these cards (which can be dropped by a monster, with the exploratory totem on the floor, looted through a chest, or found while getting resources) and at the end they let you trade prizes with the other 4 people in the floor. The cards tell you what they do, so yeah, try it out, i only got a small lamp which was worth 70k my first try and I was happy enough for the 70k xp for a first time. Once you do it once you'll figure out the point. Good luck! You can join sinkhole right after your first one so you don't have to come back a second time!

Wow. I'll definitely have to give them a shot. Would you mind doing one with me whenever we're both on? :D

Where are those daily songs?! I don't really care much for the yt playlist because sometimes it puts crud in that I don't like grrrr

Also, you may want to go try sinkholes without me. I don't really stay on rs much lately :/

spam2crycryjj9.png

Poke people in tip it to Sinkhole on a random world with ya. Or just jump to w134. Just a few notes. Those totem are the required number needed to unlock the treasure door for the entire team. Exploration totem are 30pts, combat totems are 20 pts, and skill totems are 10 pts. You only get pts when you had in totems, and if on totem class is full, say like 40/40 combat totems have been handed in, you get no pts for handing a combat totem in.

Note: Only use a consistent yak if you have a small lamp.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I'm here!

Yesterday my girlfriend had an audition for a character-look-a-like with Disney, then we spent a few hours in the park until I had work from 3:45-7:45. After that we went over to DIsneyland's side and watched the fireworks show and Fantastmic. :) Now I'm home! I work tonight (late) and then I'm off Monday and Tuesday.

Since I missed yesterday, here is the Song of the Day for today! Just for you, Sasha. ;)

Poke people in tip it to Sinkhole on a random world with ya. Or just jump to w134. Just a few notes. Those totem are the required number needed to unlock the treasure door for the entire team. Exploration totem are 30pts, combat totems are 20 pts, and skill totems are 10 pts. You only get pts when you had in totems, and if on totem class is full, say like 40/40 combat totems have been handed in, you get no pts for handing a combat totem in.

Note: Only use a consistent yak if you have a small lamp.

Thanks for the tips Meghan. :) I'll probably give them a shot today after I finish Temple of Ikov.

Where are those daily songs?! I don't really care much for the yt playlist because sometimes it puts crud in that I don't like grrrr

Also, you may want to go try sinkholes without me. I don't really stay on rs much lately :/

You better change that! RS won't be around forever.

• Like 1