� Nalz � An Unlikely Hero �

Did my first God Statue today and snagged a few levels! I'll be finishing all of them shortly and will update this post with the levels gained at each location.

- Lumbridge -

bEec6mb.gif Level 57.

GMJj9RS.gif Level 28.

sZzU1r8.gif Level 45.

- Yanille -

GMJj9RS.gif Levels 29-30.

- Canifis -

GMJj9RS.gif Level 31.

- Taverly -

GMJj9RS.gif Level 32.

All done with God Statues! :) I messed up and built 2 in the wrong locations though, I think I'm dyslexic.

Hurry up and get 50 base! Then get 70 attack so I can give you free 77k whip. :D

I'm really just getting the requirements for quests I need to get done. :P I really should just get 50 base though. It's a good idea! Annnnd, song of the day for you all! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoH2lbMoCoY&list=SPGznEl712WencwBJI3Idxggb58SmnH38z

Playing a little bit of League of Legends right now, will most likely be on RuneScape later in the day to finally try out sinkholes.

• Like 1

Started up Slayer again last night and gained a few levels. :) Going to be doing a few more tasks today, then a quest or two if I can find the time. The missus and I may be checking out another apartment, so who knows!

Here's the Song of the Day for you all.

• Like 1

I managed to upgrade my Mask of Mourning and Mask of Broken Fingers today! So now I have the Helm of Keening and Helm of the Dead Hand. I also got a Crawling Hand drop for my POH. :)

Did you do sinkholes yet? I'm sorry I really don't log into rs anymore D:, only on to do ports/daily now :c

I haven't yet! I've been pretty busy the past couple of days, but I will for sure do them soon. :)

bEec6mb.gif Level 60! Finally!

sZzU1r8.gif Level 50! Finally!

Some nice little milestones reached today. Now I just have to get 60 Defense for dragon armor. :)

GO DIV

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

GO DIV

MAKE ME.

I would have today, actually. I just have work pretty soon and didn't want to invest the time in learning the basics just to forget them all while I'm at work for nine hours. :P

Been doing some Divination, not a whole lot, but enough to just kind of start out the skill. I'll go back to Fishing soon and hit level 70 and finish off my set. After that comes 60 def, 50 magic, 50 ranged, and then perhaps rounding out some of my uneven stats. Which is basically all of them. :/