GE limits and helping others.

shasta_sms

So I have for the longest time been saving battlestaves from Zaff/Naff the past while and recently buying off the GE, pondering what to do with them. Until recently I had thought that I should sell them for some crazy mark up, which is apparently around 9k each at the moment. However I really do not need or care about money anymore.

So I came to the idea of helping other people level their crafting levels with disregard toward my own personal profit.

The biggest issue I have run into so far is trying to sell to people who are deserving. I have had several obvious merchants (People with buying/selling posts) try and buy my discounted staffs for their own profit not skill.

To get to the point of this thread:

I would like to know if there are any other items on the GE that have a buy limit that make it difficult for people to skill. Preferably items that are stable in price, while I do not want to gain money I also wish to avoid lossing it. (makes it harder to continue to do this)

If you are a person who is in need of one of those said items or know someone who might let me know and I can see to helping you/them out to get some levels. Thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/320540-selling-various-ge-limited-items/

sigre4.png
999r.png

I could use some battlestaves, how many do you have?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I would buy any of the coloured feathers you can get your hands on. I'll buy them for 30 each (reds oranges and stripy are all under 20 ATM)

If polarbearblu reads this I upped what I'm willing to pay since we last spoke so you'll be getting 30 each from now on as well.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Air battle staves have a buylimit (100 each 4 hours). Headless arrows and broad arrowtips have a limit. But its rather high, 10K tips each 8 hours and 20K headless arrows. And I believe there a many more items with a limit.

I have I think 7k of them at the moment.

I would buy any of the coloured feathers you can get your hands on. I'll buy them for 30 each (reds oranges and stripy are all under 20 ATM)

If polarbearblu reads this I upped what I'm willing to pay since we last spoke so you'll be getting 30 each from now on as well.

I can start doing that. My question is what do they make?

Air battle staves have a buylimit (100 each 4 hours). Headless arrows and broad arrowtips have a limit. But its rather high, 10K tips each 8 hours and 20K headless arrows. And I believe there a many more items with a limit.

People use those to level magic by alching them? My intent is to help people buy items that would help them skill easier, not so much to buy items that have limits ;)

sigre4.png
999r.png

People use those to level magic by alching them? My intent is to help people buy items that would help them skill easier, not so much to buy items that have limits ;)

Not to nitpick but wouldn't helping the people who alch them be making their skilling easier?

Not to nitpick but wouldn't helping the people who alch them be making their skilling easier?

It just seems to me that there would be better options, but then again I can't say I follow the latest happenings regarding prices.

sigre4.png
999r.png

No because you're helping them alch and alching is bad

After doing some price searching, I can see why people alch them. As such I will not be offering that item. I feel much better off saving people money and helping them skill than making them money and help skill. If a person were to give me money to buy them I would be fine with that but otherwise I would not do it.

sigre4.png
999r.png

how much were you thinking of selling them for? I've been insta-buying-after-4-hr-limit at like 8400, and I'd be willing to pay like 8500 for the convenience.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I am still researching a price for the items. What I will be doing is a rebate system. Which is to buy for around street price and then after you use them be rebated to the price I payed for them in the GE. So I would have to see what price I am currently paying for them in the GE.

In the meantime I have created a post in the marketplace since this forum is not meant for trading.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/320540-selling-various-ge-limited-items/

sigre4.png
999r.png

No because you're helping them alch and alching is bad

Promote alching awareness.

Iron platebodies are 100/4, though I don't know how the demand for them is.

Edit: Could also skim through this rather exhaustive list if you feel up to it.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

The feathers are used by myself and very few others to make feather headdresses as a way of training crafting. I lose money on each one, its 20 feathers +1 coif = 1 headdress and 50 crafting exp . I have all my coifs already but I need feathers (close to 200 k of each color as is right now). Using my method of training with them its around 13 gp/xp but also around 430 k xp/hr which is as fast as dragonhide shields without the 30 gp/xp pricetag

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword