Spirit wolf blood

Voldmort0

All monsters have a chance AFAIK. But they only drop one at a time and its an uncommon drop.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

As with all sof promos monster killing is if it can drop a spin ticket it can drop the item.

Everything with drops outside dg can drop spin tickets.

But yeah killing is not a good way to get it, you get maybe 4 drops an hour if your lucky and it is only dropping 1 blood at a time; so unless you have ~250 hours to spare over the weekend...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm killing aviansies at the moment for range xp (and the addy bars, ofc) and I have killed 250 of them now, only got 23 spirit wolf blood. So killing isn't a way to get the full summoning armor. But I was reading on the runescape website that monsters who drop charms, drop spirit wolf blood to. Don't know if the droprate is better.

I was wondering what it was all about, I've only recieved wolfblood from SoF daily spins, I think you need about 1k of them to summon some wolf to give you summoning buffs, Don't take my word on it, That's just what i've heard, But it's probably not that worth it in the long run, But if you manage to get enough of it you might aswell.

sythor2.png

-Sythor2

You need an item from the sof and use the spirit wolf blood with it. Then a wolf will apear and give you an armor piece wich grants 1% extra summ exp when worn and training summoning. The ratio of 1K sounds alot. I thought 500 but I don't know this for sure, so until then: 1K spirit wolf blood + an item from SOF = summoning gear wich boosts exp gained bij 1%. There are 5 pieces total.

It is 1k for the WHOLE set.

Paws and Claws (Boots and Gloves) Use 100 blood each

Femur and Pelt (Legs and Top) Use 200 blood each

Skull (Helm and Necklace) uses 400 blood.

The outfit (excluding necklace) works like all the other xp outfits - 5% xp boost for the whole thing.

The necklace is an extra that offers 1 teleport a day to various obelisks and offers 250(?) doubled charm drops as a one off.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

are these permanent like constructors outfit or like the sof variants that last a month or w/e? also ive gotten blood from killing in the fight cauldron but im not sure if it was the unique monsters that dropped them or whether they were ones that drop charms outside of it

baileydafrog.png

For me, champions on the Lumbridge battlefield have been dropping lots of blood - once every two or three kills. There aren't a lot of champions though.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted