possible bug during tail of two cats cutscene

rambaldi

finally got round to some questing. During the cutscene when you are in the desert with the sphinx, about half way through it you just see a lump in the floor with what looks to be a chair leg in the corner. I might be wrong about that though but you certainly cant see the cats as they talk, has anyone else had this? is it meant to be like this? i was told it was a cool cutscene so can i see it again or does anyone have a video of it?

yes, this happened to me, i got to the cutscene and just saw they guy fight the draginkin, then the screen went black and i was looking at blue while watching text... but i couldnt see anything... i was thoroughly dissapointed.

if anyone hasd played ff10 youd know that yuo can buy balls nearer the end that play back cutscenes... i rekon rs should impliment the same thing eh?

siggity siggity shwa

Yeah, thats a great idea. I loved the Enakhras Lament cutscene as well. Would you have a 'theatre' like you do on FFX, or should you be able to atch them anywhere?

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

or just a seperate thing on the website, where you enter in your rs name and password, and it'll bring up all the cutscenes you can watch.

Yeh, this one ^ :) .

I like that new quest that shows the person summoning... :shock:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

I don't believe I had the same problem with that quest... but when they were reading Bob's mind (or whatever), during the cut scene when people would be talking, some of the heads would be missing in the chat box. I think my screen also went black, hard to recall.

I seriously think there is a problem with that specific cutscene.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

or just a seperate thing on the website, where you enter in your rs name and password, and it'll bring up all the cutscenes you can watch.

Yeh, this one ^ :) .

I like that new quest that shows the person summoning... :shock:

really? where?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle