Worth spending ALL of my money for 92 prayer?

ecamaram

From what Mod Balance said prayer does get double xp however, as always, altar and ecto don't function meaning you get 2* burying xp aka 1.5* less than gilded and 2* less than ecto.

Plus of course bonus xp doesn't apply either meaning at the very best you can only get 2* burying xp making bonus xp weekend the worst time to do prayer.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

A couple of years ago I sold my bandos and fury for 92 prayer, which was pretty much my bank. The only reason I decided to do it is because I knew I could easily kill frost dragons in void with a chaotic rapier, this being my main source of income. It was also great motivation to grind and earn my gear back as fast as possible. These days I don't believe soul split is as useful. There are so many healing abilities, I don't think it makes a huge difference.

But as people have previously said, prayer will not be affected as greatly as you thought. You can still take my post for future advice.

Tg_Ibe.png

A couple of years ago I sold my bandos and fury for 92 prayer, which was pretty much my bank. The only reason I decided to do it is because I knew I could easily kill frost dragons in void with a chaotic rapier, this being my main source of income. It was also great motivation to grind and earn my gear back as fast as possible. These days I don't believe soul split is as useful. There are so many healing abilities, I don't think it makes a huge difference.

But as people have previously said, prayer will not be affected as greatly as you thought. You can still take my post for future advice.

Nah, the soulsplit curse is still very much useful. abilities make it easier to tank while ss'ing but i wouldn't say the healing abilites take over ss thugh..

Ss is a great thing in general combat, can save your ass a fair bit and if you use it too boss you'll make the money back

Runescape is a haven..

I say its worth it simply because its gonna cost you anyway...unless you want to gather your own bones.

Obligatory busting of the biggest fallacy that's perpetuated among the rs community:

Items you gather cost the same as items you buy because you could have sold them.

• Like 2