9336a37988.png

OK :).

Remember to add spoiler tags to profanity!

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

or dont

a note about suitability of nox bow vs ascensions:

the nox bow has significantly higher base weapon damage.  this translates into a much higher swifness bleed than ascensions (500s vs 150s).  so swiftness->rapid fire in md with the nox bow will pretty much take araxxi from 25k to around 6k, where snipe usually can finish the job.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

They also have much higher auto-attack damage in 1 hit. I'm assuming it's the same with nox staff vs seismics, when sunshining?

Either way, I plan on getting nox bow + staff first before asc/seis...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

the utility of seismics is too appealing for me to use a staff.  if i were doing a lot of kk or something i might consider getting one

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

DICE

fzjKX.png

37daf251b619cc2e99ee74d5497c2338.png

me n bae

fBfZh.png

tab update

• Like 1

fBDJX.png

a decent xp drop

ok

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

9a70dc457346fbe4e6e35c1d28766bfa.png

oml

fQ5AV.png

LMFAO b2b? ..

4K469.png

i could have done path 3 and been free, but nooooooo

tab starting to look legit

cashed out the web bc a 45m margin is unheard of

then got another web which was a respectable 38m margin

fVIOx.png

fX8Kj.png

l0l

nah, it's a 3 day mute.  the offense expires in 1 yr

g1vHY.png

lol went to the duel arena bc bored & won like 40m

g3VPH.png

pet #1

• Like 1

libk that i have been no lifing a lot this weekend

so far

91-95 wc

92-99 hunt

97-98 fish

98-99 thief

103-104 dg