This is sad

Ramza390

I'd be less worried about the dancing beggars, and more worried about the fact that your computer seems to have some form of malware running, which is actively inviting you to download and install more malware.

My god this problem with my Computer is being fixed pelase drop that and if this topic is in the wrong place move it whatever i don't care all i as doing was just making a staement saying that scammers are becoming more desperate in there attempts.

Let'em worry about what he wants My comp has had viruses for over 5 years..This Thing's Still Livin :wink: (Suprisingly)

You could quickly eliminate everything with just a few programs... Run any anti-virus program, Ad-Aware, Spybot, and HijackThis and you should be fine.

It's not worth it to risk your Runescape account, or even worse things such as credit card information just because you don't want to run a few simple scanners.

Let'em worry about what he wants My comp has had viruses for over 5 years..This Thing's Still Livin :wink: (Suprisingly)

You could quickly eliminate everything with just a few programs... Run any anti-virus program, Ad-Aware, Spybot, and HijackThis and you should be fine.

It's not worth it to risk your Runescape account, or even worse things such as credit card information just because you don't want to run a few simple scanners.

Ok well thank you for trying to help me but nothing of the three u gave me worked but i have a technition looking at the computer tomorrow so it should be fixed.

None of those are anti-virus programs. Ad-Aware and Spybot are for Spyware, HijackThis doesn't remove anything when you scan it.

Anyway, I've seen dancing for money lots of times so it's not anything new.

None of those are anti-virus programs. Ad-Aware and Spybot are for Spyware, HijackThis doesn't remove anything when you scan it.

Anyway, I've seen dancing for money lots of times so it's not anything new.

I meant run any anti-virus program, in addition to the other applications that I listed. Maybe HijackThis wasn't the best recommendation for someone who isn't familiar with the program, but there are numberous places where you can post your HijackThis log and people will tell you what should be deleted.

At least this person is offering to do something for money, most beggars try to spam you to death or annoy you until you give them something to get them to go away.

Personally, I find no fault with begging, if you are willing to do it right. Tell me a story, entertain me, give me a real reason to part with my hard-won gold for your benifit.

Don't tell me "I wuz PK'd", tell me how you were exploring the vast wilderness to the north when out of no where you were attacked by bandits. How you fought them heroically, but were ultimately overcome by their sheer numbers.

Don't tell me "I wuz killed an' lost my stuff", tell me about how you were struck down in an epic battle with a giant rat or somesuch.

Don't tell me "I'm new, give me stuff", tell me about how you need to provide for your ailing mother and three children.

And please, please, please, don't sit there and spam "Fire plz", tell me about how you need a fire to dry yourself after spending hours carefully playing this monster fish and it splashed you with it's gigantic tail.

Begging can be a great addition to any Role Playing game, it is just unfortunate that no one seems to devote the effort to it that would truly benifit both the community and the game.

i was just making a staement saying that scammers are becoming more desperate in there attempts.

umm thats not really scamming.. i think ur talking about beggers.. but really i dont see this really that much of begging. He could just be boerd and just want to dance and actually see if people give him money. Lol i know i have and still do sometimes when i get bored just do stupid things like dance... and hey y not see if u can get alittle money while just having fun and doing nothing? :wink:

At least this person is offering to do something for money, most beggars try to spam you to death or annoy you until you give them something to get them to go away.

Personally, I find no fault with begging, if you are willing to do it right. Tell me a story, entertain me, give me a real reason to part with my hard-won gold for your benifit.

I agree. I don't mind people dancing for money. If I don't want to see them dance, I don't have to give them money.

Another original begging I don't mind is "I'm new to members. Can I have free members stuff?" since this covers anything in members, so it does not have to be expensive. So I can get rid of some members junk in my bank.