Alch Return Centre

Biabf

Hi,

For all those people who have lost whips or other valuable items by alching them, this will help you! I think Jagex should create a Alching Return Centre, this could be located somewhere in the Mageic Arena above the Deuling Arena.

You may be thinking: Stupid Idea, Will give easy magic exp. Read this, The amount of money you get from alching the item will be 1 and a half times more to stop people just sitting there with a ton of nats alching and alching items.

This works by Jagex keeping a record of what is alched by an account. Jagex should start the record when the Centre is released. Once an item is returned it is removed from the record.

Comments?

sig5235ro7.jpg

Well I like the idea because I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE! Oh well, I got it back but it sounds pretty cool. Maybe only last until you log out or something.

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

perhaps now you are making it even easier to make money. 1 1/2 times more cash? what are you crazy? that would mean players just have to alch it, get it back, alch it again, return it, and suddenly have the item and its worth in GP, getting easy cash and EXP.

NO. (suicide option huh? interesting...)

Who in their right mind would alch a whip anyways?

Or any rare for that matter...

Worst idea I've heard since the "suicide option."

rofl, haven't heard of it but wish i could of.

if you alch your whip then it's your fault and the punishment you get for your stupidity of not putting it in your bank. why is it everything always has to be easier? (i wouldn't be surprised if you just alched your whip or dragon weapon) the game is by far EASY enough as it is, be happy with what you have.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Uhh, how about being careful when you alch, and not clicking like a blind donkey?

You alch it, you've alched it. Simple as that.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

I haven't personally alched anything of much value, half key being the only thing ever I have alched by msitake. But, a friend once alched his whip when they were 8 million, he quit and I got annoyed (at the alching but him). I know it's the alchers fault if he alchs a whip or something like that but it would be nice if they could get ti return.

When I say returned for 1 and a half of the alch price. I mean the alcher pays the one and a half, maybe even double of the alching price?

sig5235ro7.jpg

Worst idea I've heard since the "suicide option."

Oh smegging hell, I remember that now :lol:

lol, after i read that i just HAD to see that topic.

after a few searches i found it,

for all who want a good laugh, click this: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=264421&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=suicide

have fun!

and i think this is just a bad idea. alchemy is converting an item into gold. in other words, when it is done, the item is GONE. it would make ANOTHER aspect of runescape easier and we really dont need that. and it would be very silly, because the item IS, and should remain GONE.

Wait, would you just be able to go back and get any thing back for free?

If so, it'd ruin the wood cutting and bow string industries.

And would it basically save anything you ever alch? Because that might get to be a pretty big list, pretty fast (we have people already at the top xp for fletching).

And it might mess up the rare market a bit. People alch to raise prices. and get it returned later.

91 RC!!! #332 to get it!

"D'you wear a black armband

When they shot the man

Who said 'Peace could last forever'" Guns N' Roses

Wait, would you just be able to go back and get any thing back for free?

If so, it'd ruin the wood cutting and bow string industries.

And would it basically save anything you ever alch? Because that might get to be a pretty big list, pretty fast (we have people already at the top xp for fletching).

And it might mess up the rare market a bit. People alch to raise prices. and get it returned later.

He clarified that you have to pay double the alch price to get it back in a post a few above yours. As for the rare market bit, the idea would serve more as insurance. I believe he said the records of what you alched would only be kept for one login, which is hardly enough time to gas up prices. And it would do no good, as the people who can afford the rares probably would know that the item will be coming back by next login, and thus not buy the rare at the higher price.

That being said, I do not agree with this idea. Lets look at this logically. Alchemy converts items into gold, it does not make the item disappear and replace it with a gold amount. Thus, there would be no place to "reclaim" your items, for the gp you hold is technically still the same item, just in gp form.

I like it. but as he said it costs 2x the amount you alched it for and ALSO removes the xp you received for it thus making you lose the nat and fires :twisted:

mutilatory.png

rawr.

Wow and I thought I heard it all after the "amolet of widlerness"....

LMAO - I remember that thread too! :lol:

Whats the amolet of widlerness?
sig5235ro7.jpg