Jump to content

Deadskinmask here.


Real DSM
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dustin, why did you stop using Skype?

What's up Meili and Alanta? Do you two still have access to your account? People have been trying to steal my account for years, but I still have it. I don't play, but I don't want these kids on my account either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 4/10/2020 at 7:00 PM, Kdog3wa said:

Dustin, why did you stop using Skype?

What's up Meili and Alanta? Do you two still have access to your account? People have been trying to steal my account for years, but I still have it. I don't play, but I don't want these kids on my account either.

HEAVEN FORBID the kids mess around with your account.

(Hi Kenny! Hi Dustin!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Kenny. The Skype thing was like ten years ago lol, I've tried to reach out to you a few times, asked for your number, msgd on xbox etc. I was randomly thinking about all the fun times we had on rs and trying to pick out the best and I just couldn't. There was Vincent222, terrorizing noobfrie at rune rocks nightly, we must of killed that guy over 25 times, literally made him start mining with full armour and no weapon, maaaannnnn that one summer with me, you, amer, pokey, sir justin, killermandie.. we pked every night and killed everyone, pretty sure we had a clan website and everything? 

Pking with you and G and most nights, we'd up just fighting each other and the random person showed up after swifty killed you then I killed swifty and swifty dropped like 3 sets and the dragon medium and I had like 8hp and was able to get it lol, the three of us making 30-40 rsd members literally quit pking multiple times haha.. the stuff we did to Pepsi, things I wouldn't do now lol, just so many memories 

Still remember meeting you and 471 and you were the coolest dude on there, miss you, really wish you had got into xbox and that life is well for you. We literally met at least 18 years ago, probably 19-20, kinda crazy huh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Galiga! I don't think anyone plays rs anymore bro 😂

Hope you been well, I know we talked a bit back then and had each other added for awhile

Andddd, GISELLEEEEEE!!!!!! Hi, hi, hi. I'm still white, btw. Hope life is treating you well! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

It's been a while, DSM, Galiga and everyone else.  Doubt anyone remembers me but I was Super Tonny/Dead Vegitto.  It's hard to believe it's been nearly 20 years since I first joined RS, being a 12-year-old fat kid who had too much free time.  This was the first game (MMORPG) I ever played and I was hooked.  It's weird, yet nostalgic looking back now as a married man in his 30s.  I hope everyone is doing well, especially during COVID times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Super Tonny said:

It's been a while, DSM, Galiga and everyone else.  Doubt anyone remembers me but I was Super Tonny/Dead Vegitto.  It's hard to believe it's been nearly 20 years since I first joined RS, being a 12-year-old fat kid who had too much free time.  This was the first game (MMORPG) I ever played and I was hooked.  It's weird, yet nostalgic looking back now as a married man in his 30s.  I hope everyone is doing well, especially during COVID times.

Hah, just remembered my old password for this account, too. 2004 join date... don't know why it took me so long to join forums when I had already been playing for 3 years by then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2021 at 9:11 PM, Super Tonny said:

It's been a while, DSM, Galiga and everyone else.  Doubt anyone remembers me but I was Super Tonny/Dead Vegitto.  It's hard to believe it's been nearly 20 years since I first joined RS, being a 12-year-old fat kid who had too much free time.  This was the first game (MMORPG) I ever played and I was hooked.  It's weird, yet nostalgic looking back now as a married man in his 30s.  I hope everyone is doing well, especially during COVID times.

Yeah of course I remember you. Didn't you hang out with stinger and 6de6vil6? Friends with devinesaiyan too I think? We ran into each other a lot but we never fought or anything I don't believe. You were a cool guy.

Rs is still the best game I ever played, I think it was the community that made it great. Even the annoying people made it fun, they probably made it the most fun actually, it was the best making whole pking clans leave the wilderness with just a couple friends. It was a great game, sad rs2 came out and pushed everyone away. Sooooo long ago, for real played this game on dial up at some point haha. Hope life is awesome for you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2021 at 5:04 PM, Real DSM said:

Hey Kenny. The Skype thing was like ten years ago lol, I've tried to reach out to you a few times, asked for your number, msgd on xbox etc. I was randomly thinking about all the fun times we had on rs and trying to pick out the best and I just couldn't. There was Vincent222, terrorizing noobfrie at rune rocks nightly, we must of killed that guy over 25 times, literally made him start mining with full armour and no weapon, maaaannnnn that one summer with me, you, amer, pokey, sir justin, killermandie.. we pked every night and killed everyone, pretty sure we had a clan website and everything? 

Pking with you and G and most nights, we'd up just fighting each other and the random person showed up after swifty killed you then I killed swifty and swifty dropped like 3 sets and the dragon medium and I had like 8hp and was able to get it lol, the three of us making 30-40 rsd members literally quit pking multiple times haha.. the stuff we did to Pepsi, things I wouldn't do now lol, just so many memories 

Still remember meeting you and 471 and you were the coolest dude on there, miss you, really wish you had got into xbox and that life is well for you. We literally met at least 18 years ago, probably 19-20, kinda crazy huh?

Bro Good times.  Sir justin pokey. Wow memory lane

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 4/11/2020 at 2:00 PM, Kdog3wa said:

Dustin, why did you stop using Skype?

What's up Meili and Alanta? Do you two still have access to your account? People have been trying to steal my account for years, but I still have it. I don't play, but I don't want these kids on my account either.

Hey! Yes I still have access to all my accounts, Ive started playing again 🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Crazy how I come back to this forum 20 years on just to see if anyone is still about, randomly watching the few videos that are on YouTube on rsc, mostly upkme. So much nostalgia, weird feeling of desperately wanting to be young and feel that feeling all over again but remember I'm a 35 year old adult longing for a 2d pixel game haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.