TET Presents: Castle Wars!!Over!! Fun Stuff!!

Trojann2

Just come to zammy boas :)

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never :lol:

the zammy-red doesn't fits with my gold cw armor lol

3 - 1 zammy :D

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

never :lol:

the zammy-red doesn't fits with my gold cw armor lol

3 - 1 zammy :D

lucky that i forgot my runes to do ice spells :lol:

Ok I'll be quiet :cry:

:D

Signature3.gif

No :)

Signature3.gif

I LOVE TIP.IT X 200000

I have been wanting to kill this guy for so long and I stay up to 4am for this event and look who is there!

ownt8ck.png

Oh and Nathaninch, Imma eatch you

deadforumslol.png

No :)

Signature3.gif

Fun Stuff People, i used so many Ice Runes today... :P But the good thing is, it cost me less than 50k for the whole day... 65 Runecrafting FFTW!!

BTW: Ancients Rules Castle Wars

cw12if.png

cw36na.png

"TET Bring on The Fun!!"

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

FINALLY!! 8) 4500 tickets flat lol

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol