Band name suggestions

Fleshstabber

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Orpheus"

It's a guy's name from greek mythology. He was a great poet and singer who played for Hades to get his wife back from the underworld. Google him for the full story. There's a lot of references to him already in music and literature and stuff, but I don't think there's a band out there called Orpheus.

That'd be perfect for a power metal / progresive metal band name :D .

As far as names go, i'm with insane, try and come up with your own name. :) .

I don't think theres a rock band called orpheus but i know a instrumental group called orpheus.

gr454rc.gif

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

One of the old ideas for a rock band name that I came up with a while ago was "No Common Sense" I wont give you the name I really want for my band I might make. It's reserved...

i dunno but all the realy good rock bands have realy topical names and kinda relate alot to personal experience-eg led zeplin

but i spose ill suggest something seing as im already half way there.

"the final swing"

maybe sounds to metal like?

"stay a while"?

i duno just some suggestions

good luck finding a name but i realy think that it would be better to find your expericne. buy a keg of beer, call some girlies, road trip to mexico or do whatever it is that u think you woul love to do with ure band and then it will hit u.

fleshstabber go to page one and look for my post and tell me what you think id really liek to know
lol. I'd say you have quite an imagination. But no offense but I dont think i'd take any of those. But im giving you credit for even suggesting. Thanks anyway speedofsound

Rage Against the Korn Bizkit.

Seriously, come up with your own name. Otherwise, once Blender interviews you, as they inevitably will when you get signed, you'll say "oh, we got our name from some noob on some Runescape forums..."

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Rage against the korn bizkit. lol thats like a mix of 3 band names. funny. lmao! that one really made me laugh. A good laugh that is. lol

I know, I'm such a brilliant humorist. I even stole that joke from Thilo Savage

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

You cant really ask someone else to make up a name, part of being a band is creating your own name, look etc. The only advice i can offer is to make sure its original and to check that no one else has got it.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

"The Fire Angels of Darkness From Hell" (Got a nice ring to it)

"Korporate Finance" (spell things with a "k" instead of "c" is cool)

:wink:

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons