this girl i like...

runescapeloser22

You can not follow what a film dose as it is all set up to happend that way.
What about a documentary film? ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody read what I actually meant?! WOW I think this will be the 3rd time REPEATING myself..

DONT CHANGE YOURSELF! But, the odds are against you. Her friends hate you, her friends are going to influence her. Like I said before, "Giver her a reason to like you." I still stand by that, because you cant just jump in and pop the question when her friends hate you, and most likely she doesnt like you that much either.

Soften her up! Show her who you are, and what you stand for... Morals, values, interests, ect.

3rd time saying this, hope to god no other idiot will mix my words up again. :evil:

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

You can not follow what a film dose as it is all set up to happend that way.
What about a documentary film? ;)

lol. Unless they have a documnetry film on "How to pull the gilr i like in my class" then yeah go of that. But no movies like hitch.

DONT CHANGE YOURSELF

THAT IS SO TRUE. Never changed your self for any one. If they dont like you the way you are then they should get to no you and get to like you, Or somthing like that