this girl i like...

runescapeloser22

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ask her. If you're actually friends, your friendship will last the temporary akwardness that will be created if the feelings aren't mutual.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Send her on a treasure hunt. I did that once. I stuffed a clue in her locker, and then i made it some when she figures a riddle out, she get's another clue. I made it go right to my locker. :)

Send her on a treasure hunt. I did that once. I stuffed a clue in her locker, and then i made it some when she figures a riddle out, she get's another clue. I made it go right to my locker. :)

This guy is on a lead

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ask her is the way to find out. But be warned, if you ask and she doesn't: friendship = screwed.

Ask yourself whether you want to risk a friendship over infatuation.

I'd alter your formula a bit :P

pseudo-friendship = screwed

actual-friendship != screwed.

The question is, what kind of friendship is it? :P

summerpngwy6.jpg

Well, if your not man enough to ask her to her face then you could always write a note saying...

"Do you like me?"

Circle One:

YES NO

Boom, problem solved :lol:

supdarklinkel1.jpg

Well, if your not man enough to ask her to her face then you could always write a note saying...

"Do you like me?"

Circle One:

YES NO

Ahaha, a girl sent me one of those in second grade :lol:

Haven't seen it since

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

"Do you like me?"

Circle One:

YES NO

Thats a nice solution :lol:

Anyway, there's always the possibility she never looks at you again after you send that note...

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

let me give you some professional advice:

Get a tattoo on you "private part" a.k.a. your "weiner". Now, not only for this girl, but for every other girl you ever like, all you do is ask them if they want to see your tattoo. If she says yes, then there is a good chance she likes you. If she says no, then most likely she doesn't like you. Obviously this isn't 100% accurate since some girls won't like you but will want to see it anyways just because there obsessed with skin art or some other reason. And some girls that do like you might say no due to their being too timid or some other reason. But what your basically doing is asking them if they want to see you naked, but you're using a perfectly harmless question since asking somebody if they want to see a tattoo is perfectly normal.

Good luck.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Well I'm a month away from turning 14 but the best way for me through middleschool has been to get in touch with their friends. Their friends will always have ALL the info you need on who they like. All you have to do is just tell her best friend how you feel (or in this case her second best friend) and she will probably do the rest by herself. This doesn't always work but for me its worked every time. GL. :D

let me give you some professional advice:

Get a tattoo on you "private part" a.k.a. your "weiner". Now, not only for this girl, but for every other girl you ever like, all you do is ask them if they want to see your tattoo. If she says yes, then there is a good chance she likes you. If she says no, then most likely she doesn't like you. Obviously this isn't 100% acurrate since some girls won't like you but will want to see it anyways just because there obsessed with skin art or some other reason. And some girls that do like you might say no due to their being too timid or some other reason. But what your basically doing is asking them if they want to see you naked, but you're using a perfectly harmless question since asking somebody if they want to see a tattoo is perfectly normal.

Good luck.

LOL; i think the girl will just slap you silly.

splintercellsheepzf9.jpg

Guest AshKaYu

Well, it depends on how much you love her. If you don't know if she loves you back and if she loves someone else, then you will simply screw the friendship over. Ask yourself this : Would you rather see her happy going out with someone else but still friends with you OR be with no one because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings, and still be friends with you(because you told her).

Yeah, love bites.

I think you are rushing into this too fast, why don't you just get increasingly close to her over a period of a month. For example, just ask her for her phone number (as a friend) and call her every once in a while. If you have a license ask her to go eat something (again as friends). If she responds to all this well, by this I mean she doesn't seem to mind doing things with you and you alone, then she will probably date you.

dark_ice, if you read this do not comment on my relationships of the past and how they have not gone anything like this. :oops:

"Do you like me?"

Circle One:

YES NO

A girl sent me one of those in the 7th grade... I didnt like her and she HATED my friends... So I told her the truth and said no.

Also if you give her one of those make sure her friends are around :shock: If they are and theyre a big enough influence youll get a no.

"Do you like me?"

Circle One:

YES NO

Instead of YES NO put

YES YES

Cant loose

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Well I'm a month away from turning 14 but the best way for me through middleschool has been to get in touch with their friends. Their friends will always have ALL the info you need on who they like. All you have to do is just tell her best friend how you feel (or in this case her second best friend) and she will probably do the rest by herself. This doesn't always work but for me its worked every time. GL. :D

This is probably the best way to do it if you don't want things to be INCREDIBLY AWKWARD if you find out that she doesn't feel the same way as you.

I wouldn't just straight up ask her "Do you like me?" But that's just me. I prefer to be subtle about these things.