this girl i like...

runescapeloser22

let me give you some professional advice:

Get a tattoo on you "private part" a.k.a. your "weiner". Now, not only for this girl, but for every other girl you ever like, all you do is ask them if they want to see your tattoo. If she says yes, then there is a good chance she likes you. If she says no, then most likely she doesn't like you. Obviously this isn't 100% accurate since some girls won't like you but will want to see it anyways just because there obsessed with skin art or some other reason. And some girls that do like you might say no due to their being too timid or some other reason. But what your basically doing is asking them if they want to see you naked, but you're using a perfectly harmless question since asking somebody if they want to see a tattoo is perfectly normal.

Good luck.

Thats the stupidest advice ever!

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a tattoo on you "private part" a.k.a. your "weiner". Now, not only for this girl, but for every other girl you ever like, all you do is ask them if they want to see your tattoo. If she says yes, then there is a good chance she likes you. If she says no, then most likely she doesn't like you. Obviously this isn't 100% accurate since some girls won't like you but will want to see it anyways just because there obsessed with skin art or some other reason. And some girls that do like you might say no due to their being too timid or some other reason. But what your basically doing is asking them if they want to see you naked, but you're using a perfectly harmless question since asking somebody if they want to see a tattoo is perfectly normal.

Good luck.

What? Girls like money and they like to see money grow! Simple....

:lol: (I'm horrible)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Well, if your not man enough to ask her to her face then you could always write a note saying...

"Do you like me?"

Circle One:

YES NO

Boom, problem solved :lol:

I hate it when I recieve those :(....

After u get one o' those and say no, the person will try to avoid u forever. Im 17 yrs. and I still get them...

I dont get it.

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

DONT ASK HER!!!!!! Thats my advice! You should sweet talk her, have you seen the movie "Hitch" Staring Will Smith?? Pull you pants up high, chin up and sweet talk her untill she melts....

works like a charm :wink: :wink:

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Good luck.

Tattoo + weiner = 92.789% success rate. I challenge anybody to do better.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

if you tihnk she like you then just ask her or see if she will give you huigs ect. Or you could just get a party going and found out there ya no spend then night with her and if ya get of with her then you are in. Like me and my gf i hardly knew her and i gto a bit to drink and slpet with her no we been to together for 5 mounth

if you tihnk she like you then just ask her or see if she will give you huigs ect. Or you could just get a party going and found out there ya no spend then night with her and if ya get of with her then you are in. Like me and my gf i hardly knew her and i gto a bit to drink and slpet with her no we been to together for 5 mounth

Were you drunk when you wrote this???

Anyways dude, I think you should go for it. Maybe talk to her on MSN or something and tell her there. Maybe tell her that you like someone and get her guessing. If she gives up just tell her and see how things go.

Were you drunk when you wrote this???

no i was not. it works wonders over on england

I doubt getting her drunk and then having sex with her is the right way to find out if she likes him. :roll:

Seriously, if you want this girl... DONT ASK HER! Soften her up a bit before engaging any further action! Pre-heat the oven! Sweet talk the gal, make her feel special around you, and thats exactly what she is suppose to feel before you jump in and ask her out. You said yourself, her friends hate you. Most likely she wouldnt go out with you because our friends are a huge influence on our decisions. Give her a reason to believe otherwise before doing anything stupid! Dont let these guys tell you to ask her if she likes you, because as it stands, I gaurantee she doesn't.

GIVE HER A REASON TO LIKE YOU!

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Guest AshKaYu

Remember the number 1 rule, if someone you love doesn't like you back, change yourself. Change yourself so much that she will love you.

Thats not what I believe I was saying... I dont think he can just go up, and pop the question up outta nowhere. As you see, his situation is complex, cause her friends as what he says 100% forsure hates him. If they hate him, there is an obvious influence from her friends towards her. Whether you believe it or not, there is. I didnt say change yourself, I said give her a reason to like you. What are you good qualities? Intrests? Passions? Make sure she knows who you are, and that there maybe a slight intrest towards her.

If she doesnt like who you are, then forget about her. Believe or not, theres many other fish in the sea..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

...this topic i think is a starting go a bit crazy...

but now on to what i think :) ok, the easist way i think is if you can ask her if she likes you on msn or on the phone, alot easyer i find... or if you cant do ether (this only wroks if you know and are friends with one of her freinds) ask them to hint on trying to get the info...but besides that im out of ideas...oh wait on more just strate out ASK HER, but get alot of practice because it takes alot of curage....lol but for real just try to ask her

hope i could help

Remember the number 1 rule, if someone you love doesn't like you back, change yourself. Change yourself so much that she will love you.

Thats a stupid "rule" which i belive you just made up. If you have to change yourself just to get someone else to like you then you really shoudlnt be together.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

A man should never have to change for a woman(unless it's a positive change, which is mutually beneficial.)

If she says your like a brother, a friend or something along those lines, forget it.

Here's a general tip for you. SMILE :)

If she dosent like you for who you are, then there isnt a reason to give. The reason should be you, not what your trying to be or do.

Scroll UP.... :roll:

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

dude i know this isnt simple but you just gotta be the man and ask her out. or at least to the movies you know? and dont be nervous. feel confident. and dont think abotu it too much. jsut ask her out. or ask to "hang" out. dont spend time thinking about her or what she thinks about you. jsut ask her out. thats the only way to find out if she lieks you or not. if she says yes, congrats and good luck. if not then oh well. you guys could still be friends. nothing to feel embarrassed about. and theres more girls to date. plus itll be easier to ask the second girl out.(if you do)

just good luck to you man

If she dosent like you for who you are, then there isnt a reason to give. The reason should be you, not what your trying to be or do.

Scroll UP.... :roll:

But by doing that, he would be changing who he is: a normal kid, to some sweat talking romantic. That is changing yourself.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Thats a stupid "rule" which i belive you just made up. If you have to change yourself just to get someone else to like you then you really shoudlnt be together.

Remember this: he gets all his tips for relationships from the movie "hitch".