Crafting

TheAncient

What's the fastest way to train crafting?

Please, tell me a cheap but effective alternative, as well as the most exp-effective alternative.

Thanks!

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Well if you're F2P you can kill cows, buy thread and and then tan the hides and then make the best thing you can and sell them to the general store. Rinse and repeat.

If you're P2P then you can do the Hand in the Sand Quest to get loads of buckets of sand and then make glass. Make the highest glass item you can.

Guest AshKaYu

Buy 1k of sapphires for 120k, cut them all, sell for 150k. Or make them into ammies of magic and sell them I guess.

If p2p, pick flax, spin to bow strings, sell. Extreemly boring, but pays very well just because it is that boring. Spinning is what gives the crafting exp.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

• 5 months later...

i had same question and then looked at dhides or cowhides and picked cowhides cause with 1m i can get 10k hides and that is 10 lvls from 57 to 67 and 1k got me now where so i chose the waste my money rought to make sure i get alot of lvls =p

clay at first, enough to make the leather armours, then silver, or continue leather armour, hard armour when you get to it. you get a little profit, but it's fairly fast. leather armour promises a profit even if you sell at the general. when you get high enough, silver all the way... but your mining has to be high. if you do'nt like mining, leather...

if ur p2p make glass, if ur f2p kill cows, tan hides, make armor until u get into the crafting guild. from there bring a pickaxe and some buckets. i mine the clay cuz it comes fast, there is a water source to soften the clay, there is a pottery wheel, and a pottery oven all used to make pottery. just drop what u get and then get more. if ur f2p the best thing u can make is bowls at lvl 8 crafting, if u p2p, best thing u can make is pot lids i think

kalbatorixfull0ug4rn.jpg

Seling 45548 Airs PM if u want to buy some!

What's the fastest way to train crafting?

Please, tell me a cheap but effective alternative,

as well as the most exp-effective alternative.

It depends if you are P2P or F2P.

I got to level 75 F2P crafting by making thousands and thousands

of silver Tiaras and silver Holy symbols. You get 52.5 exp for each Tiara.

You could do Hard leather. Each one gives 35 exp.

Or make clay bowls. Each one gives 33 exp.

The most effective F2P method in terms of exp per time spent might be to do clay bowls.

You can mine the clay, soften it, shape it, and bake it all on the first floor of the crafting guild. No banking is needed

Leather requires more time fighting and walking compared to bowls

but only gives 2 more crafting exp.

Silver gives great exp but getting/mining the silver takes money/time.

Mining, walking to smelt and mold take a lot of time.

So the most F2P exp effective way would include Silver, Leather, and Clay.

And the most F2P cost effective way would inlclude Clay, Leather, and Silver.

Hope this helps

I just got my crafting lvl to 70 in a week and i'm f2p 8-) .

by far, the fastest way in f2p is crafting hardleather bodies. First, buy hides for 100 ea in the al kharid bank, then run to the tanner, make hard leather and click on the bank, craft them all as you walk back. This only works with hard leather. Not soft leather because soft leather has a menu. Silver is also nearly as fast. Just buy silver bars or mine them in the crafting guild. Then make holy symbols in al kharid furnace. A lot of people prefer making tiaras, since they give 52.5 exp each vs 50 exp for holy symbols, but holy symbols are actually better. Holy symbols dont weigh anything and tiaras are quite heavy, so you save lots of time by running to the furnace with holy symbols. Holy symbols also give 20 gp when sold to stores but tiaras only give 10 gp.

For cheap exp, kill cows by the crafting guild, then tan them and craft. then either drop the leather armor or sell them in the rimmington general store. Crafting bowls in the guild might be slightly faster, but i haven't timed it, so i'm not positive. Plus, killing cows is good for combat \'

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

I just got my crafting lvl to 70 in a week and i'm f2p 8-)

by far, the fastest way in f2p is crafting hardleather bodies. First, buy hides for 100 ea in the al kharid bank...

For those that wonder, it would take over 2 million gp to reach level 70 using Hard leather...

For those that wonder, it would take over 2 million gp to reach level 70 using Hard leather...
i never said it was cheap... only that it was fast. Although it cost more like 1.2 million since i started this method from lvl 60 crafting.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

What I did to get to level 58 from level one, was ask new players to get you 1,000 cow hides for Full Mithril and a weapon. If you give them the weapon upfront, they'll be more motivated to do it for you.

Good luck =]

Runeexert.png

joeltingdefaultxr2.jpg