What happened to you when you first played Runescape?

sakura218

What happened to you when you first played runescape? Here's my story:

My friend introduced me to runescape about 2 years ago. I made my account and went through tutorial island. I made fires, cut trees, cooked shrimp, killed giant rats(almost dide too!) and learned magic.

Then after I finished I was then teleported to Lumbridge. I was amazed to see all the people there. Near a fountain I saw a lady weraing wizard robes and wielding a strange looking stick with a blue orb on top, which I soon learned was a water staff. I went outside the castle and found men and women walking about. They were not players, but npcs. Curious I stepped forward and clicked on one of them and to my surprised i started attacking it. Unfortunately i died and lost my precious axe and tinderbox.Well curiousity DID kill the cat.

I ventured out the castle again and stayed away from the men and women. I crossed the bridge to thee giant spiders and the hideous goblins. I followed the path north to a chicken farm. Someone there was buying feathers for 10 each. I then started killing chicken after chicken to earn money. I slaughtered many chickens until I had 10k.

I wanted a staff and full mage so I headed to the city of Varrock that I heard people talking about. When I finally reached the city I was agin amazed to see all the people walking about. There I bought an air staff, Full blue wizard robes and full steel.

After some training I decided I wanted mith and after the addy and after that rune. I soon discovered another way to make money, cowhides. I killed cowhide endlessly until I had enough money to buy full mith. After that I trained on different levels Until I reached my goals. Then I trained on my combat skills until I was able to wear full addy. After that I killed cows until I had enough money to buy full rune. I started training again until I was able to wear full rune. I had heard that you have to complete the dragon slayer quest to be able to wear the plate. I completed the quest and started slaughtering cows again. this time I wasn't after any regular armour, I was after rune(t). I slaughterd many cows until i had enough money to buy the full set.

I started training again on different levels. I then decided I wanted a p hat, so I started making steel bars to make money. ALong the way I sacrificed a lot of maney helping people. And thats where I am today.

You can submit your own stories too! :D

Sakura218.jpeg

Sakura218%20-Tip.It%20Events%20Team.png

Wow, you made enough money to buy Rune (t) whit only selling cowhides? I'm amazed.

On my account DarkSytze, I made a account whit 22 str but I didn't know how to train a other attack, and I also died on it and lost my axe and tinderbox, so I started over whit ShadowSytze.

I did everything to get a bronze Scimatar, went to Al Kharid and stuff to buy one.

Went to Edgevill dungeon some days later whit much food, to collect them iron weaponry and armour.

Today I'm just a lonely Lvl 74 that has been playing Runescape for 3 years.

After the slaughter of many a goblin and cow (cows were the best for me, food and money drops every time), I walked north until I got attacked by a lvl 8 pker, not knowing about pures or the combat traingle this wannabe mage killed me and lost omg 700 gp. I thought I'd never make the money back, then I took up mining and smithing....

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

Well I'm just some newbie walkin along the road toward the bank on tutorial island. As you all know well- curiosity killed the cat. Which happened to ME!(One thing i have not figured out yet is that curiosity killed the cat-yes but why me? I'm no cat!! lol :lol: )So on with the story. I went up a ladder in the bank to where curiosity led. And from the angle of the screen I could not see or click on the ladder to go back down. This is what kept me from going back down- I didn't know how to turn the screen!!! :oops: So being there I was stuck for eternity! And later on I created a new account and learned how to turn the screen.

THE END

Moral of the story: Curiosity MAY have killed the CAT but YOU'RE NOT a cat! So don't be worried! Go for it!!! :lol: :lol:

mysiggyax8.jpg

in the beginning i didnt realy know what to do and what i can do .. :P

so i made my first test account, i thought i was doing fine. i got full mith suit and 20k( => was a lot of money for me back then) in my bank. after that i went to the darkmage circle south of varock and there i got killed . :(

all my hard work went in vain !!! i stopped playing runescape for a long time and a year ago i started a new one and it became my main character. "Ammarid". In my period of the testaccount i gathered a lot of information about how to earn money and look at me know ;)

20k IS NOTHING anymore compared what i've earned with my main. :)

i was able to buy rune (g) at lvl 50

when i started i was a lvl 4 walk around with addy long:), gotta love ppl dieing and no lvl requirments

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

when i started i listened very carefully to the tutorial island npc's as even though my friend introduced me into the game, i started without his knowing, and hence he wasn't able to help me at all. once i got off the island i wandered around, and eventually had someone offer to take me to varrok, he then led me to dark mage circle and i died. later someone gave me 1k for some copper and tin, but i later got tired of runescape and dropped the money and quit for about a month (i played maplestory during that time). later another of my friends quit maplestory, which caused that game to get boring too, when he called me about a week later and told me about runescape, that got me back into it. after training my fishing and cooking to lv 30, my friend led me to the cooking guild, where i started my life as zee master chef :wink: . im now lv 68 cooking, and lv 64-65 combat and 5k in the bank :P (i STINK with pking, lost 5 rune longs a rune plate and skirt, and a bunch of other junk). that's the story of my runescape life up untill now.....the-end

theblastmage.pngtheblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

when i frist start i made my way up to varrock and thought that it was the coolest place every cause it was the biggest city i ran into. After a while i die and went back to lumby and i want to go back to varrock but it took be like three days to find it again but it had to be one of the best days in runescape when i found it again. Now you can rarely find me in vally.

tFtfA.jpg

When i started playing runescape i didn't have any money so i went begging so people can give me their money i mean they are high level they have tons of cash and newbie armor to give to people like me. When they refused to give me their armors i pointed out the fact to them that they are big [bleep]s and they should give me their armor i mean what is a newb supposed to do?? work for items??? (no).

After getting banned for using profane language and being racist towards people with money in runescape (runescape jews as i like to call them) I got banned for 3 days which i spent in the very constructive way of using a level 3 account to report people so that they may be banned as well. I think this was very helpful to the runescape community since it can profit from the banning of people that say the word "noob", people that refuse to talk when i ask them for items (autoers) and people that steal your kills (hackers).

My ban on that character arrived just in time for the ban on my main to expire and i continue to play runescape the way it was meant to be, reporting people for doing things and making online petitions to ban all high level people that do not talk and that kill me in the wilderness.

I started an account I died..

I started a new account and died

I started a new account and didnt die :D

sow here I am today still with my third account..

I always tell the truth even when I lie

OK, first I thought I was seeing double, then losing my mind, but as it turns out, I did find this thread:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=415293

Same topic, started a day earlier, on the first page. Christ, you didn't even have to search to find that, but you thought you'd start a "new" thread anyway? :?

That was 4 years ago, in Rsc times.

I made an account because I had learnt about this game in a gaming TV show.

I logged in, went trough a bit of the tutorial, got stuck at some point, hated the graphics, and logged out.

Days after, I was bored and logged in back, finished the tutorial after a bit of struggling.

2480+ total

Ahh i remember when i started...

It was back in rsc when u could choose what type of player u wanted to be. I chose to be a non-player killer because my cuzin told me too cuz id be safe. then i had to choose what kinda person i wanted to be. So i chose warrior.

I started back when there was no tutorial island so i didnt know what the heck i was doing. When i started playing i was over to the goblin house and found a spawn of iron daggers. I sat there for a while and got a full inventory. then i walked around some more and found the general store so i sold some of my daggers that i didnt need then i got mroe daggers and sold them and i kept doing that untill i had 1k and i thought i was the richest person in the game lol.

After that i started fighting some goblins. Then i found out you could get better weapons and i found someone that took me to bobs axes and i bought and i bought a bronze b-axe. After that i decided to venture further into the game. So i found the rs world map and walked to varrock where i got scammed. Someone told me theyd give me unlimited amount of money if i changed my password to "money" then log out and log back in. So i did it and i couldnt log back in because it said my accoutn was in use. So i asked my cuzin why i couldnt log in and he told me i got scammed. I was very mad because i thought i was so rich. but i started another account cuz i didnt set the recovs. So i had to start all over again lol.

Thats how i started.

i culdnt finish the tutorials, so i made lik 3 more accounts untill i some how finished the tutorial. i didnt know how to get around i walked thru all rs for couple of days, then some how find my way back to lumby. there i trained at goblins and cooked beef. until i got 10 or some gp to enter alkarid. there i died to an alkarid warrior, also found out that ppl buy cow hides for 100 gp ea. then i started picking and selling hides, then i mined rocks.

I crosed the river lum talked to the guards and they told me I was gona half to pay up to pass.

I didnt want to pay so I crosed the river again and headed to what I now call Dynor along the way I saw some (lots) of spiders and thought that I was a raid can.

Turns out I wasnt and they were bigger than me.