First pixel sig *prepares for abuse*

magictv

bgwip24ki.png

Still WIP.

there it is, i paid attention to what has been said to other people and a few tutorials on the internet.

Anyway i was wondering what to do with the stone platform the wizard is standing on...

oversized.jpg[/bads]

*Gets a Scimitar and slashes of magic's balls.... and hang them around the pixel* Okay....

GREAT! For your first sig. Nicelt done mountain but I don't like the volacano it looks titled ready to spill on the nice grass you made :9. Good Line work but you should try more colour.... GREAT! 6.5/10

*ABUSE* *ABUSE* *ABUSE*

Not really, it's nice but you should make the platform he's standing on more obvious, or add trees/ small houses on the grass on either side to show that he's high up, at the moment it looks like hes just on a path with bad perspective :shock: . The mountains are cool, but you should add dark silhouettes of other mountains in the background, and the character is kinda short. It's pretty different to other peoples first, a more unique idea. GJ

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

hey :)

not bad for a first, i have no idea what u can do on the platform thing to :o

just saying, i think the mountains n that look good but :

-the shading under the montains look weird, im not sure but i think maybe that part shud just be solid? i dunno

-the contrast in the sky colouts is a bit too big and a bit immediat i think and the shading looks weird there aswell :o

-maybe add more to the background eg: trees, other mountains, :)

hope that advice helps, although i cant pixel at all so i am probably rong :s

gl pixeling :) its a good first

nothin' like a pixel to get the replies roling in is there lol. hehe

Anyway, onto the comments. Thankyou all, I think the main changes will be to stick a few huoses and other things in on the plain below. Stick some dark sillhouettes of backgrounds behind the main mountains. And add some texture/rocks skulls dead things yes got it. I'm gonna try leaving sort of a wake of slain monsters behind the guy as if he has thought his way through an army of enemies. I love you guys. And add trees and lower the contrast between the two sections of sky.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

bgwip24ki.png

Still WIP.

there it is, i paid attention to what has been said to other people and a few tutorials on the internet.

Anyway i was wondering what to do with the stone platform the wizard is standing on...

Pretty good for a first but it's plain. The volcano's perspective is really weird too and some parts are empty, 7/10