~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basicly if you ever want a sig from you, you need to shell out 800k+ or you'll never see it right? it should be first come first serve, cos ppl come in and wait 1 hour for sig because they offer 1mil, personaly i think anyone that pays 1mil for a sig is mental, but it shouldent be that way, you're actualy losing rather than gaining, you lose lots of costomers because you make them wait 3 weeks+ for a stupid sig, thats BS in my opionin
LOL i can make 1 mill in a day ez and these sigs own so badly they world 1 mill ez. if ur that poor u should b out makin money rather then venting ur anger on this board becuz 90 percent of rs is 10 tiems richer then u. wow ur sad lmao

his response to me calling him out ...

niceoneguy2.png

LOL.. someone needs to do something about this kid ;\

my sigs so kool u kno he has to copy it owns so bad everyone wants it. 8)

and u notice the 99 range... hes 87 i would like to dm this kid he ever has to lie about his lvls. :roll:

So basicly if you ever want a sig from you, you need to shell out 800k+ or you'll never see it right? it should be first come first serve, cos ppl come in and wait 1 hour for sig because they offer 1mil, personaly i think anyone that pays 1mil for a sig is mental, but it shouldent be that way, you're actualy losing rather than gaining, you lose lots of costomers because you make them wait 3 weeks+ for a stupid sig, thats BS in my opionin

So basicaly if u place a tant the earlier night and you are the first costumer to enter the Elite car seller, u get a Ferrari for 200$ ?

No...

LOL i can make 1 mill in a day ez and these sigs own so badly they world 1 mill ez. if ur that poor u should b out makin money rather then venting ur anger on this board becuz 90 percent of rs is 10 tiems richer then u. wow ur sad lmao
really? i bet you're not even as rich as me, i just dont spend millions on a sig that gets old. and if your comp needs restored, Buh bye, better back up the picture file, and dont reply saying, "i have 100mil" because anyone can say that. prove it.

So basicaly if u place a tant the earlier night and you are the first costumer to enter the Elite car seller, u get a Ferrari for 200$ ?

No...

cars have value, sigs dont.

really? i bet you're not even as rich as me, i just dont spend millions on a sig that gets old. and if your comp needs restored, Buh bye, better back up the picture file, and dont reply saying, "i have 100mil" because anyone can say that. prove it.

Who are you? and can i be there when Beatensword embarasses you?

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --

No...

cars have value, sigs dont.

The day i'll see some1 buying a skyscraper and pay it with 60 RS mils...i'll change my mind...but so far...big news for you : Rs cash is worth as much as sigs...pretty nothing. (unless u sell un e-bay --->BAN). So i don't see why paying the amount of cash u want for a sig is to be considered a mental insanity marker...

what the hell, i just searched for runescape on ebay, and have you seen how much money those people are paying!??! was like 350 dollars for a level 93 with 2 mill or sosmething!

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

rs mods check ebay all the time and ban accounts for that, and the ebay ppl arent stupid enough to post pic of their own stats no, they post of somone elses stats, thats why u put big NFS tags on ur stats if u ever post.

Ok it's getting a bit too hot in here. Please no more flaming on my topic. Feel free to make your own I-wish-I-could-afford-a-pixel-sig-but-instead-I'll-rant-about-it thread, whoever started this.

Thanks. :)

Off topic- Yep over 500 posts and over 11k views. 8)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Guest 3_Hit_U

Lol, Po2n Star, what an idiot, he just did the worest thing in his life.

Stealing my sig is wrong, trust me, he will regret it.

Thanks

Dan

well there was some glitch in chronic24 sig so i corected them and i want every1 to know that its misterxman that made this sig and he have all the right on it all i did was changing color so dont forget its misterxman

truething.png

misterxmansigmamsic5.png

Not a member of 'the'clan anymore :S But still proud that i was one!

Characters:

-Mam123 ~BanNed~

-Purr Pker ~Main character~

well there was some glitch in chronic24 sig so i corected them and i want every1 to know that its misterxman that made this sig and he have all the right on it all i did was changing color so dont forget its misterxman

truething.png

Lol that wasn't a glitch! Orange was supposed to be the losing one and running away lmao. Black capers were supposed to be the victorious ones. :lol: I did it exactly as Chronic order it, if he sees that new sig, he's gonna kill you Mam! :shock:

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Lol, Po2n Star, what an idiot, he just did the worest thing in his life.

Stealing my sig is wrong, trust me, he will regret it.

Thanks

Dan

<3 3 hit u 8) :P