An oldie, but a goodie

punk4ever

ScreamSig%20copy.gif

My friend, Louis Logic, made this one for me over two years ago, gave me the background to work with so that I can always change the font if it doesn't please me :) I'm really picky about what fonts I choose; even I don't know what I want at times.

I'm not too happy with it even right now, but too lazy to find anything better to work with:P

Thoughts? Comments?

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

ScreamSig%20copy.gif

My friend, Louis Logic, made this one for me over two years ago, gave me the background to work with so that I can always change the font if it doesn't please me :) I'm really picky about what fonts I choose; even I don't know what I want at times.

I'm not too happy with it even right now, but too lazy to find anything better to work with:P

Thoughts? Comments?

Wouldnt the shrapnel hit her? Her mouth is wide open, it could cut her throat. :shock:

Thoughts? Comments?

Wouldnt the shrapnel hit her? Her mouth is wide open, it could cut her throat. :shock:

Well, it's just like a vocalist who tries to break a wine glass with the intensity of their voice. They don't really get hit by the shards of glass and such that I know of. However, I'm not really worried about the technicals of the image, just the sheer intensity and brilliance.

punk4ever.gif

I always liked that sig whenever I saw it. I just think it would be better with the older font that is in your pixel sig by TJ.

I never bothered to ask him what it was called, but I don't know how well it would 'fit' this signature.

punk4ever.gif

Ah yes, I hoped it would be this one. I've always been a big fan of it. However, I'm sorry to say, but I preferred the other text/version better.

It would look much better if you just used plain white text with a drop shadow, imo.

2009rb9.jpg