9 step riddle w/ prize (prize withdrawn) answers inside

fire_skulll300

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far i think 2 people are on number 9 if you are one of them you will find that things just dont seem to add up or do they *cough**hint**cough*

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

#4 was almost a 'duh, why didn't I think of that...'

#5 - technology was a good clue. Think old school, way analog technology

#6 - BIG hint, imho - "think outside the box"

working on #7...

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

gah! so whats the second translation already?!? is it hex? octal? i know binary from my college major and i have some of those two languages...i tried a few decimal to hex conversions but it didnt seem to work. is it something other than hex or octal? what else could i convert sets of three digit numbers into?[/veryfrustrated]

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

None of my answers for the 1st translation were 3 digits...
im sending you a pm. lets share what we both have.
I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I'm going afk for about 15 mins. be back asap and we'll knock our heads together.

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

Stage 8 - converted image to binary, no prob

Convert into a decimal - big prob. Got 11010101010110 as a binary # using off/on the line but the end result means diddly. Got 14 numbers rangning from 4-8, but it makes no sense.

Am I on the right track, or should I go down a different one?

Is the end result a number or word?

ta

Don't count the green pieces the same as the black or white ones.

gz_sijan.png

Yes and no. All the spaces between the green lines count, even the one that look like they might not.

gz_sijan.png

Onto stage 9 after trying 8 for about 5 minutes! Woohoo!

Thanks to the guy who PM'ed me about 6, you have a strange name so I canot remember it, but thanks!

Edit: Ditto for stage 9. Onto stage 10.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

aaarrrggghhh - I total them up and get 1149, (15 numbers ranging from 65-85). Backwards spelled idk, but alas again a brick wall. Differemces between each number means nothing as far as I can tell.

Please, pretty please, just one more hint :)

Ta again

Don't total them up. Binary stands for 2 things, numbers and letters. Have a guess.

Hope this helps. Im unto stage 10, I know what to do, I just can't work out the last bit!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

To convert the image into binary, is every white=1 and black=0?

Then I will get 15 sets of at least four binary numbers in each.

Then, do I convert every set into decimal or convert the whole set into decimal?