Dragon Gloves

nessr

what do they do? and are they worth getting?

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Gloves (Dragon)

Stab +9 - - - Stab +9

Slash +9 - - - Slash +9

Crush +9 - - - Crush +9

Magic +5 - - - Magic +5

Range +9 - - - Range +9

Strength +9 - - - Prayer +0

spacesig3.png

Gloves (Dragon)

Stab +9 - - - Stab +9

Slash +9 - - - Slash +9

Crush +9 - - - Crush +9

Magic +5 - - - Magic +5

Range +9 - - - Range +9

Strength +9 - - - Prayer +0

hmmm might be usefull then :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Hmmm, So they are colored just like the metals coincidentally? I think that they are indirectly "Dragon Gloves" cause look at the order, the colors are EXACTLY the same.

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

Once and for all... they are NOT dragon gloves, they are only GLOVES with different colurs!!

well.. gm what would you call them when they look like "dragon" :) but i think the ones after that are better.. and might be worth it more

mementh.jpeg

Once and for all... they are NOT dragon gloves, they are only GLOVES with different colurs!!

well.. gm what would you call them when they look like "dragon" :) but i think the ones after that are better.. and might be worth it more

Actually

You can buy the "dragon" gloves (+9) after completed 8 subquest

You can buy the "dark" gloves (+12) after completed the whole quest

Both are selling at the price of 130K.

Ok then I'll call the strongest one 'barrows' gloves cause the colour is like the barrows sets :wink: (and they are stronger than dragon like barrows even if they dont decay)

Hmmm,can any of the more famous pures(mahatma,finnald) try doing as many of the subquests they can and trying to weild the gauntlets that they unlock(you can complete 6 of the subquests without any defence,the rest require quests that give defence)

rssig4copy.gif

Ok then I'll call the strongest one 'barrows' gloves cause the colour is like the barrows sets :wink: (and they are stronger than dragon like barrows even if they dont decay)

that is a cool name for them..

I cristen these gloves "barrows gloves" may they forever be called this on the tip.it forums

mementh.jpeg

so your saying it's a mere coincedence that they're all perfectly the same colour as the metal armours in runescape? i coincidence? i think not. they ARE bronze-dragon gloves, there must be a reason why jagex didn't name them.

brown ones remind me of barrows so that's what i call em :P

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Hmmm,can any of the more famous pures(mahatma,finnald) try doing as many of the subquests they can and trying to weild the gauntlets that they unlock(you can complete 6 of the subquests without any defence,the rest require quests that give defence)

I am 1 def, and having done 4 subquests so far, i can wear up to "black" gloves.. so, no def requirement as far as i can see!

:)

Try my fully-graphical

copper_forum.png

RuneScape Equipment Bonus Calculator

at http://www.copperdragon.org/

I think they're not called "Insert Metal here" Gloves is because, jagex are planning on bringing out DEFENSIVE gloves which will be bronze-dragon.

But for what it's worth, these are bronze-Dragon and "barrows"