Horses

wizard_1315

11 seconds.

11 seconds is the time it would take you to use search, look up the dozen or so posts about horses and not to look like an idiot...

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

deathhead154: Darn, and here I thought you were saying that 11 seconds was how long he took to think up this idea.

Honestly, if people want to put forth an idea, shouldn't it be a bit better thought out than "Hey, they should have this, it would be cool."

And, Runescape has horses. Just got talk with Diago about it.

:oops: K, SORRY GUYS :oops: ! I didn't see the other posts about horses! I'm new in RuneTips! :oops:

That's okay, everyone here was new at some time.

But no. There's nothing wrong with horses, but all horseygirl97's from Habbo would come "plz can u b ma bf we can ried to the sunn with ma horsey"

AND WE HAVE UNICORNS!

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Jagex has made it pretty clear they have no intention of implementing actual horses at any time in the near or distant future of RS. :P

Recipe for Disaster dialogue with dragon:

"You get a wish!"

"I want a horse on Runescape!"

"Silly, there are no horses on Runescape!"

Imagine the lag on Fally World 2 when horses showed up. Imagine trying to FIND someone in that SEA of scale-horses.

I'll stick with the silly toy horsey, I don't want a mount. I'm happy using the "run" feature. THAT certainly hasn't been around forever. I still remember having to WALK everywhere.

Of course, distances were FAR longer back then too, and I used to have to walk for 5 miles in the snow just to buy some coal from varrock. Did I want a horse?!? Noooo, but we were tough back then.

Heck, it was more like 50 miles really.

*Wanders off, grumbling about how easy you kids have it these days, with your "gnome pilots" and "running" and whatnot.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

AND WE HAVE UNICORNS!

Yes but you can't ride them, whats the point in having a horse if you can't ride it.

Herblore exp FTW.

Horses/Unicorns are there to look good and add to the at-mos-phere. Say it with me. Atmosphere.

Very good. Now, what have we learned?

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Hey, ppl, don't you think there should be horses in Runescape? After all, Runescape is in the Middle Age, isn't it??

Runescape is NOT in the middle age!

it was designed that way

Were there lots of Sentry-Canons in the middle age?

And just look the load of machines u can find in the game!

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Theres several references in the game that make fun of people suggesting horses. The toy horses are one of them, and in the new quest when you summon the fairy dragon, one of the options to ask him for is a horse, I don't know what he says for it though.

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

k. I hate it when people say "middle ages" Were the sinks in the middle ages!!!?!?!?! And seriously, they give us enough great ways of fast transportation

Hey, ppl, don't you think there should be horses in Runescape? After all, Runescape is in the Middle Age, isn't it??

Runescape is NOT in the middle age!

it was designed that way

Were there lots of Sentry-Canons in the middle age?

And just look the load of machines u can find in the game!

Well, I seem to remember my great great great great great great... (etc) uncle owning a "party hat". It was written in his journal.

I think the darkages killed the party hats, and all the other tradable rares. So now, every Christmas, there is a "cracker drop" at our party, to remember the days of our rich, rich ancestors.