Dharok's Experience:A comprehensive study of common subjects

urza1488

not to mention the really important brackets, because 9/(5*12) is quite small.

And isn't it spelt caesium? If I'm right you really shouldn't try to be clever and then get it wrong.

Cesium, you dolt. :lol:

Next time you call someone a dolt, check that they're wrong first.

What makes you think I didn't?

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And isn't it spelt caesium? If I'm right you really shouldn't try to be clever and then get it wrong.

The fact that Caesium is a perfectly valid spelling?

It's only the bloody awkward yanks who spell it Cesium, the rest of the world use Caesium. Both are correct, so iit makes you look quite foolish to call him a 'dolt'.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

if urza says its true, trust me its true, this kid times out exp CONSTANTLY

its a lil on the high side cuz he was burning thru the top end of potions. any 1 5 lvls over his melee stats will definately get this exp if your prepared for it

The fact that Caesium is a perfectly valid spelling?

It's only the bloody awkward yanks who spell it Cesium, the rest of the world use Caesium. Both are correct, so iit makes you look quite foolish to call him a 'dolt'.

Then certainly he is a dolt for not checking if I am wrong? All the things I have read spell it Cesium. Germans spell it Cesium. I checked a periodic table and it said Cesium. So I still am right.

To Dark Lord:

I am sorry for calling you a dolt when you only were a victim of different notation. Please accept my apology.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

woooo, people defending me :)

well i wasnt sure but when i found far more results for caesium on google I assumed that I probably was correct, that and A level chemistry students should probably know these things, plus cesium just looks wrong.

Also if youve heard of BODMAS or BIDMAS, it is important to indicate which you intend to be done first the * or the /.

anyway this is all kind of irrelevant.

Remember your country code, and SHUT THE GATES!

OK. Let's assume that we can swing 800 times an hour. ANd your max 70. Say you average 2.5 hits each skeleton@ 59 hp each.. Then you see that it is a reasonable number.

To dark lord: You certainly were not correct in attempting to correct me. I was right and while you were right, your statement that I was incorrect is wrong. However, calling you a dolt because you didn't check wasn't justified.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

woooo, people defending me :)

well i wasnt sure but when i found far more results for caesium on google I assumed that I probably was correct, that and A level chemistry students should probably know these things, plus cesium just looks wrong.

Also if youve heard of BODMAS or BIDMAS, it is important to indicate which you intend to be done first the * or the /.

anyway this is all kind of irrelevant.

In english it is "pemdos" which says that equivalent operations (eg multiply divide) are done left to right. If I was using microsoft equation editor I would have placed it to the right. If I had used parentheses it would mean what you think. But I did not so it means what I say.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

ok i have never heard of that, we were taught BIDMAS in like yr 7, which was about 6 years ago, it satnds for Brackets Indices Division Multipliction Addition Subtraction, but M,D (and also A,S) are not given a preffered order so it can be confusing, anyway I apologise, im taught to always use brackets on account of examiners being stupid...

but yeah i think 120k per hour would be quite difficult, but you probably would be able to get pretty high rate.

when i found far more results for caesium on google I assumed that I probably was correct

4.4Million results for Cesium

cesium5fk.png

1.4Million results for Caesium

caesium6zl.png

That makes Cesium more common by a factor of 3, does it not?

120K had been projected for people with nearly flat 99s, not for myself, even though I did get 2k xp in one minute. 90K seemed easy to attain.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

ok well it was the other way round on UK only aol search. lol.

anyway the new title is much better i think. Ill stop replying now.

EDIT: wikipedia has:

The variant spelling cesium is sometimes used, especially in North American English, but caesium is the spelling used by the IUPAC, although since 1993 it has recognized cesium as a variant as well.

Which means were both right, or both wrong, whichever you prefer.

Perhaps I will stop now.(we can only hope)

Good exp...

That will get very crowded quickly and i am sure that can be quite dangerous if you hit a few poor hits...

it is, theirs a herring respawn(heals 5), i was at 9 hp, got hit a 5, ate herring, got hit a 3 then a 2... i was like wow... so i only dharok at 20 hp now cuz i have dial up internet

As an A-Level Chemistry student, i can assure you that it is indeed Caesium.
As an A-level Junior at the university at the age of 16 I can guarantee that it is spelled Cesium. All of the nuclear physics references I have read have spelled it Cesium. Not until today had I ever heard it called Caesium. You may spell it that way in Britain, but I am most certainly not wrong, as you are saying.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

Also good getting hp low with and praying against dagganoths with cannon, ultimate ownage lol
Ultimate ownage for me to pick up dharoks and 30K cannonballs for free.

They shoot both range and melee, sadly :(.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg