Dharok's Experience:A comprehensive study of common subjects

urza1488

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, the big monkeys where alot train they dont max 14 its 16, i remember these from doing MM not too long ago on my pure

ah k thx i guess defence lev has something to do how much they hit cause they never hit a 15 or 16 on me, or i was just lucky that they never hit more then that on me when i was lowering my health :)

by the way my stats are 99 atk 93 str 93 def , i wish i had flat 99's urza :cry:

a) This isnt about about the argument, its actually about dharoking.

b)Its 9 pages

c)I think its more of a discussion.

I really did think we had finished on page 3 when I said we were both right/wrong, however lots of people evidently decided they would continue.

I highly doubt that the OXFORD (ENGLISH) DICTIONARY would favour the spelling cesium, over the english (and correct) spelling caesium.

The INTERNATIONAL UNION OF PURE AND APPLIED CHEMISTRY (IUPAC) clearly uses caesium, not (as wikipedia states) the variant cesium:

http://www.iupac.org/reports/periodic_table/IUPAC_Periodic_Table-3Oct05.pdf

As caesium was named after discovery in 1860, I highly doubt that it was changed because of the American war of independence that ended by the 1780s.

Given that it was discovered by Germans, who call it CÃÆÃâÃâäsium, it is more likely that the correct english spelling contains an a.

Thankyou let this be an end to this discussion, and good work with the RS research guys.

Remember your country code, and SHUT THE GATES!

hmmm you sure shujin? what kind of ammy were you using and any stat boosting prays?

the evil chickens arent really a prob you can switch to protect mage fast the area is none multie anyway.

my hits are always below 10% strange that i only get 50-60k a hour could just be back luck with hits tho.

OK actually on topic... Have you any advice on what to have in your inventory- say at the lvl 45 skeles. Currently I just bring strength and attack pots. But im wondering if I should use D-Baxe spec, or bring a Drag dagger to use up all that special?

yup, bring a few lobs (4) there's a food spawn near it, use dbaxe special instead of strenght pots,cause: it sometimes raises more then a super strenght(dont say lies... it happend to me more then once)and its cheaper.

take about 8 super atk pots n normal restores for skells a (super) anti posion pot if you would fail at a obstacle end up at spiders.

bring a 1 click safety tele and pray pot.(evil chicken)

Bump. 120 Shades to be added soon! 56/65 firemaking lol. :lol: After I get that I should test the xp and I extrapolate 120K xp an hour if you are 94 attack and strength.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

don't know only 94 strenght and don't own a fire cape and only met a few that risked it while dharoking.

i found out how to get higher exp per hour at abyssal demons , the crush attack works better on them then the slash attack.

Ok, this thread is about Dharokking, but I want to add some non-Dharokking data for comparison (at least it is more on-topic than odd spellings of Cesium).

I did training on Bandits in the desert.

My attack/str = 91/95 non potted.

Weapons/armor: whip on "controlled", glory ammy, warrior helm, full rune, cooking gauntlets (this was before I got culinaromancer gloves).

Picked up bones and used bones-to-peaches spell for food. No picking up of any drops besides bones, and carrying a few hundred runes for bones-to-peaches.

I timed exactly one hour, and got almost 16K xp in each of the skills att, str, def and hp, for a total of 63K xp. Should be more with culigloves.

Dharok hits high, yes, but it also hits slow. Whip training advantage lies partially in high number of attacks per hour.

And don`t get me started about the guy I saw training in full Dharok on chickens near Lumbridge.

Ok, this thread is about Dharokking, but I want to add some non-Dharokking data for comparison (at least it is more on-topic than odd spellings of Cesium).

I did training on Bandits in the desert.

My attack/str = 91/95 non potted.

Weapons/armor: whip on "controlled", glory ammy, warrior helm, full rune, cooking gauntlets (this was before I got culinaromancer gloves).

Picked up bones and used bones-to-peaches spell for food. No picking up of any drops besides bones, and carrying a few hundred runes for bones-to-peaches.

I timed exactly one hour, and got almost 16K xp in each of the skills att, str, def and hp, for a total of 63K xp. Should be more with culigloves.

Dharok hits high, yes, but it also hits slow. Whip training advantage lies partially in high number of attacks per hour.

And don`t get me started about the guy I saw training in full Dharok on chickens near Lumbridge.

Yea, you caught me dharoking at the chickens.

I was looking for that evil chicken to get some payback. :lol:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

on about what noriad said: whip is offcourse beter for attack training for defence training(i sometimes get more exp with dharok then training with a whip) i'm not so sure but for strength training dharoks is beter.

dharoks is still beter for training because you get more 60+ hits per second then you get 2x30+ hits per second.

and like urza said before its all about how lucky you're getting high hits i prefer to train risky with dharoks and most of the time get a higher exp per hour then 70k+ , instead of training the safe method with whip and get less then 70k+ per hour and always about the same amount of exp per hour.

you may like bandits more because you can afk train and you can't do that with dharoks.

On the Lvl 45 Skeletons I got an average of 58K per hour for both Whip and Dharoks (used slash for both), so they are around the same. But since whip can't use aggressive, Dharoks is obviously better for strength training.

Hegel.png

how can i not fall into the room with the spiders when recharging prayers at the altar? my friend died there =/. if theres any way i can recharge without falling into the trap please tell me =)

2ndbannernoleaderkopiepg8.png

Sig by me :)