how are people getting full zombie so easily?

foxtrot0

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive also full zombie and the emotes... it was easy to get... just trained 4 hours range at mossies in the wildy...

edit: if you loos your zombie set youll start over (accept emotes)

if you keep 1 of the items you getted like the boots of the shirt, youll get the other back and dont get a new rewart...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

in order to get the event, when burying bones, stand in one place, dont move and bury a whole inventory of bones at once. So dont bury bones 1 by 1 and in differnet places, this should help u to get the event often. Good luck :D

RSN: Badassboy123, not runeboy.

I have a tiny theory but someone in the game said it is not so - maybe I'll throw it out here and see what y'all think: my theory is that Leo only shows up when you bury bones that are from your own kill - meaning, running around picking up bones and burying them won't do it, you have to bury bones from your own kill. Any thoughts or evidence to the contrary are welcome please.

i think your theory is wrong. i was helping my friend train prayer at mossies by giving him my b bones.1st b bone i gave him *bam* leo event.

he then sends me a private message saying wtf just happened and i walk him through how to do it...

runescape10mh.png

zombie8os.pngrssumos4ve.png

thats the problem, banks are safe spots getting a random in a bank is either very unlikly or impossibal.

Not true!

Last spring i was burying big bones on my merchant noob in varrock east bank world 1 and last 4M+ in rares(santa), cash and big bones.......

06maj300002137ga.png

There is 10 kinds of people. Those who understands binary numbers and those who dont!

thats the problem, banks are safe spots getting a random in a bank is either very unlikly or impossibal.

Not true!

Last spring i was burying big bones on my merchant noob in varrock east bank world 1 and last 4M+ in rares(santa), cash and big bones.......

ok you were BUYING big bones, not burying them.i know i buryed 3k of them and not a singel shade or zombie or any other type of random so BLEH!!

i have seen so many people in f2p with full zombie and emotes and i know it must be a lot more common than camo or mimes because i never see people with full mime. Is there some secret of getting it quickly? :?:

Go fite hill giants. Collect a full load of Big Bones. Bury them ALL, or just bank them. Till you have 100 then you bury them - That's how i got leo!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Normal bones work too.

I now have full Zombie + emotes, from champions guild chickens and varrock dark wizards (got fed up training on chickens, and wanted some extra runes).

Fortunate, as I was about to shoot for an extra couple of prayer levels (to 43), just before this came out.

Methinks its a little TOO common.. i got it 8 times this week whilst training at varrock mossies.

Yeah. I get leo 2-3 times per trip to the fire giants.

tlpsplat2wv6.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want it baad. Bury all ya bones at once. It helps get burying events- yesterday 7 zombies 4 shades.

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!