mountain trip

mixand

IIm going on a big mountain trip soon and as my usal self i really like weapons and armor and stuff so im gona make some bows and arrows and try and fish with it :P has anyone tryed it b4? its in a creek, i wonder what its going to be like, im gona try and survive out their with my famitly with just a few things ,small axe, knifes, string, rope and matches while everyone else uses tents and stuff, i want to make my own stuff :lol: anyone have any funny camping trips to talk about? once their was a overhanging tree and i saw a big lizard i think it WAS a water dragon or somthing idk i was young and i tryed geting to it and kept falling in the water =p, also i went to this beach and it was really really really good it has nice soft blue water and was very see though with fish and coral, and nice palms that was ages ago like 7 years old, i remeberd the place like a week ago and went their and.... the water was now yucky like black water, it wasnt that tropical anymore and you could just hear cars.... :( thats how bad polution is these days..

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

It use to be me, my brothers, and my dad would go "roughing it" by Lake Resevior up in the White Mountains for 2 weeks every summer. Up until 2 summers ago we went to that place every year, but now with all the forest fires the past two years, they've had to drain it aaallll up for fighting em. Kinda sad, since one year the lake shrunk by half, and the next year it was just a really really big puddle :( . The deer/elk hunting up there is startin to suck a little bit too.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Pshhh bows and arrows. When i go camping, i go into the forest in the middle of the night with nothing but a rag around my danger zone. I catch fish with my bare hands, or paws as I like to call them. I fight off bears just to gather the last remaining naturally grown barries. I trap birds by making their mating call, and then jumping at them from trees. I sleep in holes i dig durning the night with my "paws." Knifes, tents, bows, you call that camping? I call that five star luxury.

:lol:

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

Pshhh bows and arrows. When i go camping, i go into the forest in the middle of the night with nothing but a rag around my danger zone. I catch fish with my bare hands, or paws as I like to call them. I fight off bears just to gather the last remaining naturally grown barries. I trap birds by making their mating call, and then jumping at them from trees. I sleep in holes i dig durning the night with my "paws." Knifes, tents, bows, you call that camping? I call that five star luxury.

Tetsuya.png

You sleep in a hole!? That's a "scenic tour", not a camping trip... I hang myself from the tallest branches of a tree

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Sleep? Sleep is for the weak.

We only sleep so animals have a better chance of surprising us ;)

Duh :P

I can just see you... in epic combat... with a bear. :lol:

It's not epic combat unless I have no appendages..... you know, so it's fair ;)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

i once chopped down a tree and made it into a uber-blunt toothepic and used it to clean my teeth after killing a hoard of wild boar, with my vodoo doll i made from horse hair and sheeps hide., and then i sold them on the black market... why you say because they were endangered now... thats why ;) oh, and as for the toothpic part... i ate twelve of the boars..

lol if u didnt notice i said i dont want to go in the tent, i said i want to build my own stuff, its fun exept when u got a stupid friend who thinks aiming crossbows at people when he could slip the trigger is funny!

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Sleep? Sleep is for the weak.

We only sleep so animals have a better chance of surprising us ;)

Duh :P

I can just see you... in epic combat... with a bear. :lol:

It's not epic combat unless I have no appendages..... you know, so it's fair ;)

I can just see that poor bear howling in frustration as its paws pass through your 'fro again and again, constantly failing to connect with anything solid.

Anyway, as for interesting camping trips... I've slept in a hole in the snow in Switzerland. The snow offers amazing insulation, you'd be surprised. Other than that, in the boy scouts we once hoised an old couch fifteen feet into the air and slept on that. However, for general ease of use, ease of transport and general comfort, get a hammock (preferably one without any wood in it).